DOING SW FROM HOME???

Lost 1lb this week but had a real bad weekend.

Doing 6 gym sessions this week and sticking to an average of 8 syns a day and see how much I can lose this week.

Well done Tilly, I may join you on the 5:2 when I plateau, doing ok so far today, had a ham, mushroom and cheese omelette for breakfast with a coffee and then for lunch I have a wholemeal roll with the Asda frozen bbq range hot and spicy chicken fillet, which is free and lots of salad and for dinner having bbq pork chops, salad, pots and hm Coleslaw and fruit throughout the day :)

Your day sounds nice Gpuk x

Lunch was good but omg had no idea quite how HOT AND SPICY the chicken would be jeeez!!! Making my boys birthday cake now, huge slab of choc sponge in the oven smells good :(

what a shame I hate it when the leader sucks! :( you want someone whos motivating ! hoefully someone will start another class up ;)

was doing so well earlier in the year then lost the plot and gave in to all the usual cravings. started back on track on saturday and hoping to stick to it this time. made gingerbread biscuits with the kids today as i don't like them and therefore wont be tempted to eat them all :).

was doing so well earlier in the year then lost the plot and gave in to all the usual cravings. started back on track on saturday and hoping to stick to it this time. made gingerbread biscuits with the kids today as i don't like them and therefore wont be tempted to eat them all :).

You can do it Sara :)

Oh the shame...Lol I had a free breakfast, no lunch and then......party food got the better of me :rolleyes: was sitting here working out roughly what I had but I've given up.... drawing that line again, but going out for dinner tomorrow, then birthday tea Sat then a 2nd birthday party for my son on Sunday... so might be drawing that line in August :confused:

Oh the shame...Lol I had a free breakfast, no lunch and then......party food got the better of me :rolleyes: was sitting here working out roughly what I had but I've given up.... drawing that line again, but going out for dinner tomorrow, then birthday tea Sat then a 2nd birthday party for my son on Sunday... so might be drawing that line in August :confused:

I've had a day like yours today went for an all you can eat chinese with OH given up working out syns so carry on tomorrow on the plus side I walked 8 miles so hopeing that will help lol :rolleyes:

Hey all, am here! Not posted much as pretty much off track but think I'm back now. Lost 2lbs this week which is good as put on half a stone over the last month :-(

Feeling positive tho so will hopefully have that off very soon. Would love to be back in the 10st!

Hope everyone is doing ok, I know a few of us are wobbling right now! I do mean that as off track and not literally wobbling lol altho I am starting too :-D

This week has been going pretty much to plan until the minute I walk in my parents house. I did well to resist the usual variety of cakes and biscuits on offer but ended up with beans on toast for lunch....well bread was at least half and half so was only 9 syns......no Kitkat for me tonight!

Hi Tilly, what do you eat on your fast days? This sounds interesting xx

There's a really useful sw 5:2 thread if you wanted to take a look. Some people eat low calorie 3 meals and some fast all day and have one 500 calorie meal. Have done 5:2 before, easier than you think! xx

I feel like doing a somersault!
2lb off this week!!
I've finally shed a stone since I started on 2nd January !! I am so thrilled:)
Sw plus 5/2 has given me a the boost I needed and all of you on here def keep me going :) (and thanks Tilly for your power of suggestion!)
4lb to get to where I wanted initially... Bring it on!

Thank you Jen! Been stuck for so long.. Target now actually feels in sight, and another 2lb and I'll be a healthy BMI! Woo!
Never give up peeps, where there's a will, there's a way! X

Hi everyone, hope it's ok to write here. I've started SW from home 4 weeks ago, my first week was great -7.8lb but then over the last 3 weeks I've been so crap and put bk on 5lb. I have around 5/6 stone to lose altogether. Any tips would be great :) How are you all getting on doing it from home. x

Hi all, I've got this cold/flu bug which has been going round and to top it off got tonsilitis too.

Not really feeling like eating much as my throat hurts, anyone got and good slimming ideas on what I can eat which is good for my throat and waist line. If I live on ice cream ill end up the size of a house!

Back