DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well Done Lou that's fab your doing amazing on 5:2! It's gives you the leeway to have a few extra treats too!
As u know from our convos I failed my fast day yesterday but I prob didn't go overboard like i would have at one point use too many calories so not particularly worried!
Had loads to do at the house and I've decided to maybe have a break from dieting as such for a few weeks whilst were getting the house up n running coz it's too much juggling a diet as well! (easy way out I know!) But I will continue to eat healthily when I can but just might not be able to update MFP! Will be keeping an eye on everyone's progress on here and MFP when I can tho...Good Luck all xx

Hi Tilly, what do you eat on your fast days? This sounds interesting xx

Hi Chris,
I tend to have 3 small meals so spread my 500 cals (or sometimes just over!) throughout the day!
For instance I wait until around 10:30 to eat brekki and will have Instant Oats made-up with boiling water (101 cals) or a Banana (medium = around 105 cals) then at lunch I have a can of WW soup like the carrot n lentil (87 cals) and a WW yoghurt (58-60 cals) then tea is a WW meal like lasagne (247 cals) with lettuce and peppers (around 30 cals) if I want a coffee I have it black with a sweetener (2 cals) and then loads of water (cold n boiled) and a can of diet coke (1 cal)
It is easier for me to do it like that but other people make their own soups n meals themselves x

Well Done Lou that's fab your doing amazing on 5:2! It's gives you the leeway to have a few extra treats too!
As u know from our convos I failed my fast day yesterday but I prob didn't go overboard like i would have at one point use too many calories so not particularly worried!
Had loads to do at the house and I've decided to maybe have a break from dieting as such for a few weeks whilst were getting the house up n running coz it's too much juggling a diet as well! (easy way out I know!) But I will continue to eat healthily when I can but just might not be able to update MFP! Will be keeping an eye on everyone's progress on here and MFP when I can tho...Good Luck all xx

Thanks Tilly! Well thank you for putting the thought in my head:)
It is hard juggling a diet when you're focussing on other things at home, so I don't blame you :)
Good luck with all the house stuff:) and I recon if you keep eating healthy you should maintain anyway :)
X

Good to have you back Jen!! Welcome Charlene and any other newbies I may have missed!!

Weighed in today as I`m off on my hols Sunday to darkest Dorset!!

Had a pre-hols boost (and surprise!) 1lb off!! :)
That`s despite my off plan weekend!! :)

Seven year old grandson, Callum`s got the hump!!
New royal prince was born on his birthday and he`s upset that he`s Prince George and not Prince Callum!!

Couldn`t really see that happening myself!! But how can you tell a seven year old!!

Oh bless him! You're doing really well hun, well done!

Just got sw mag for some inspiration, some nice recipes. Feeling bad for consuming so much crap today but line drawn, onwards and downwards lol

hi, i'm a newbie to Minimins and also doing SW alone at home. i have done it in the past and lost 2 1/2 stone only to stop going and pile it all on again :(. i started on wed so will be weighing in on wednesdays. looking for SW buddies to keep me on track and i will do the same xx

Welcome billie, there's lots of us on here so you'll get plenty of support and encouragement! Good luck, we can all do it!! x

Thanks girls! We'll get there soon and it'll soooo be worth it having our own home the way we want it!
Haven't actually been that hungry today tho which is good! Think the 5:2 has that effect! :)
x

Another so so day for me today, had big birthday meal last night for my son with my parents and ate... Omg actually I don't want to think about it then did well today until dinner where afterwards I was attacked by some choc peanuts and a bag of hula hoops :eek:

Mmmmmmmmm chocolate peanuts...........

5lb off first week ....very excited but I know that the first week I always drop weight easier its the following weeks when I tend to give in! Had a mini twister lolly only 2.5 syns amazing. Also proud that I went for a punnet of blueberries when the rest of the family had a Greggs.

So tomorrow is day 7 for me! And then weigh on Monday morning. Wonder how it has gone! Been sticking to the rules, until today - was at a wedding. Was a coffee morning style reception and was loads of cakes (my weakness) and sandwhichs and stuff. I did had a slice coffee cake, was too hard to resist it all! There was so much on offer and I am pleased only to have had 1 - 1 is a normal amount of cake to eat! Hope it doesn't affect my week too much! Only had that and then my very filling dinner tonight! So hopefully balance out x

Hi ladies, I was here a long while ago now.... Fell off the wagon, but back again!! Have put on since last here, so fingers crossed I can get my ass into gear and lose lose lose!! xx

Afternoon, well 1.5 on this week but to be honest I can't believe it's not more considering! But son's family party today and then back on 100% on Monday! Got a fridge full of fruit with my name on it :)

I still cannot get over the shock,10.5 lbs lost for me in week one.think I have my head around the rules now,working on improving everyday. And that weight loss has been such a boost! Hope to keep it off, that's this weeks goal!

Wow Time2go that's an amazing loss!!
Well done all the other losers also!!
I am a loser too...1/2lb off for me this week (but at least it's a loss!) Doesn't seem worth telling u all compared to a the other brilliant losses!! x

Back