DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm also doing it from home. Went to class got all the books and do it myself. I work shifts and also a career so I never have time for the classes. Good luck to everyone who's doing the diet. X

I'm also doing it from home. Went to class got all the books and do it myself. I work shifts and also a career so I never have time for the classes. Good luck to everyone who's doing the diet. X

Thanks Kelly good luck to you toox How are you finding the plan? xx

all this talk about curly wurly's has got my sweet tooth going! :D going to attempt a curly wurly scan bran cake tonight can't wait :D xx

Thanks Kelly good luck to you toox How are you finding the plan? xx

Hiya. Thank you. I love the plan. It works for me. Did it a while ago and lost 3 stone. But put 4 back on. But this time I'm ready to prove everyone wrong and hit my target. Want to get to 10 stone. Trying to use my syns this week to see if I lose. As I normally stick to 5. But been reading I should be using them. How's it going for you? I'm still trying to get used to site. I don't know when people have said anything back unless I go back to thread. X

Hiya. Thank you. I love the plan. It works for me. Did it a while ago and lost 3 stone. But put 4 back on. But this time I'm ready to prove everyone wrong and hit my target. Want to get to 10 stone. Trying to use my syns this week to see if I lose. As I normally stick to 5. But been reading I should be using them. How's it going for you? I'm still trying to get used to site. I don't know when people have said anything back unless I go back to thread. X

Yeah I know how you feel this is my 2nd go around as well. I was on it back in 2009 and hit target but I suppose as time goes by you get a little complacent with it and start slipping back into old habits for one reason or another. I have been doing SW for 8 wks now and have lost a very respectable 1st 3lbs. I'm more than happy. It really feels different this time around though, started with a completely new attitude of this is the way I want to eat from now on rather than thinking of it as a diet. if that makes sense :rolleyes: I'm loving it though, and this site really does help to keep you focused.

*A tip to finding out if you have a reply is to go to subscribed threads on the blue bar at the top of the page. If you have posted on a thread it will tell you if there has been any new messages added. Hope this helps :D

Why not take some snacks just incase

had a plain omelette for lunch followed by a big bowl of fruit....can i class that as extra easy??

managed to resist the home made red onion and cheese bread roll that dad made although the smell is still tempting me!

Well done on your weight loss. I understand. I'm in a better frame of mind. But definitely going to stick with it. Thank you for your help. X x

QUOTE=sijack;6628235]Yeah I know how you feel this is my 2nd go around as well. I was on it back in 2009 and hit target but I suppose as time goes by you get a little complacent with it and start slipping back into old habits for one reason or another. I have been doing SW for 8 wks now and have lost a very respectable 1st 3lbs. I'm more than happy. It really feels different this time around though, started with a completely new attitude of this is the way I want to eat from now on rather than thinking of it as a diet. if that makes sense :rolleyes: I'm loving it though, and this site really does help to keep you focused.

*A tip to finding out if you have a reply is to go to subscribed threads on the blue bar at the top of the page. If you have posted on a thread it will tell you if there has been any new messages added. Hope this helps :D[/QUOTE]

had a plain omelette for lunch followed by a big bowl of fruit....can i class that as extra easy??

managed to resist the home made red onion and cheese bread roll that dad made although the smell is still tempting me!

Hi Sara if your omelet was plain then that was free :D hope this helps xxx oh and didn't get round to making my scan bran cake tonight but will post the verdict when I do and if it's good will post the recipe :D have a good evening xx

Back