DOING SW FROM HOME???

Has anyone tried the magic porridge. Well porridge oats with a muller light yoghurt on soaked overnight? Is it nice?

Ive noticed that im sticking to same healthy extras every day so I wanted to change it. Only cereal we have is weetabix or oats. So I weighed out 35g of oats which looked tiny. Poured the strawberry muller over stired it and in the fridge its gone.

Im hoping it's going to taste nice. Never tried anything like that before.

Next question phillidelphia how much can I have for a hea??? Miss placed my book while cleaning today :-(

Well finished the day with dads homemade peach, raspberry and blackberry crumble.....no idea on syn count but was ever so scrummy. I only had a spoonful of the topping but I bet he put sugar in the fruit!!! Oh well only used 3 syns up to then so hopefully it was no more than 12.

Has anyone tried the magic porridge. Well porridge oats with a muller light yoghurt on soaked overnight? Is it nice?

Ive noticed that im sticking to same healthy extras every day so I wanted to change it. Only cereal we have is weetabix or oats. So I weighed out 35g of oats which looked tiny. Poured the strawberry muller over stired it and in the fridge its gone.

Im hoping it's going to taste nice. Never tried anything like that before.

Next question phillidelphia how much can I have for a hea??? Miss placed my book while cleaning today :-(

I'm dying to know how your magic porridge turned out? xx

Going to a friends today with the kids so organised to go after lunch so can fill up on jacket spud before we go.

well anything that has magic in the title I've gotta try lol! thanks for sharing :) Don't usually have time to have breakfast in the week, might take it into work as a mid-morning snak xx

Good plan will keep you full for a while. Yesterday I felt hungry that I had to eat eat eat today starting with porridge im feeling much better

I get like that sometimes! it's really strange isn't it? Can't work out if it's emotional or craving? :rolleyes: but it's great that there are things on the acceptable foods that will satisfy xxx

Yes its odd my stomach was starving all day long I ate so much lol but only had 10 syns all day so its all on plan. This is why I choose this diet as I need one that when im hungry I havent run out of points and can't eat I need to be able to eat lol.

Todays going well had my magic porridge strawberries with it and mid morning a Necterine then lunch smoked salmon quiche with salad. Tonight im making the sweet n sour pork with fanta zero and adding the pineapple at the end so its not cooked and syn free yummy :)

Think I will try this magic porridge

Back to slimming world again, going it alone this time, I don't find the group to be very helpful and it'll save me a few quid!! Weighed in this morning at 168.4 lbs. I've only put on half a stone in a year, which is a success in itself but I am so determined to get to 150 lbs this time. Just over a stone to lose ;) I know from the past people here are a great support so wish me luck :)

Yes its odd my stomach was starving all day long I ate so much lol but only had 10 syns all day so its all on plan. This is why I choose this diet as I need one that when im hungry I havent run out of points and can't eat I need to be able to eat lol.

Todays going well had my magic porridge strawberries with it and mid morning a Necterine then lunch smoked salmon quiche with salad. Tonight im making the sweet n sour pork with fanta zero and adding the pineapple at the end so its not cooked and syn free yummy :)

How do you do your quiche? I've got stuck in a rut of having salad or ryvita for lunch so looking for other good ideas.

Back