DOING SW FROM HOME???

Beans on toast for breakfast. Usually have Bran flakes but thought I'd try changing my hexb and see how it affects the weight loss. Also mixing in some green and red days.

Back to slimming world again, going it alone this time, I don't find the group to be very helpful and it'll save me a few quid!! Weighed in this morning at 168.4 lbs. I've only put on half a stone in a year, which is a success in itself but I am so determined to get to 150 lbs this time. Just over a stone to lose ;) I know from the past people here are a great support so wish me luck :)

Hiya Poppy! Yes folks on here are sooooooo supportive with the good days as well as the bad! The very best of luck to you! Xxx oh and welcome to the dark side! :giggle:

Slightly over synned today by 4 syns. :(. Had a very long day at work then followed by an assignment deadline for my coursework at midnight. I got it in though.:D I think my binging episodes are improving as usually on a day like this I would have eaten everything in sight.

Made the scones from smash for lunch today. They are filling!! Could only manage one! And I'd made three. Taking the remainder in for lunch tomorrow. The 'rents are away this week, so cooking for myself. Yay! So much easier to stick to! Had ham, eggs and Sw chips tonight - yum!

Just out of interest how many syns do you roughly use a day ?

This past week i have increased my free food and superfree portion ( i am doing red days now ) and am stuffed all the time.

But i keep having my synned crips sometimes 3 packets ( as i can always make room for them ) taking me up to 12.5 syns most days.

Is this really bad ?? As you can tell i am a crips addict.

As far as I know,your syns are there to be used how you wish. You say you have upped your superfree which can only be a good thing,giving you a healthy,balanced diet. Personally,I try use at least 5 as people say weight loss is better for using them,but if I want or need 15 then I don't hold back :D

Just out of interest how many syns do you roughly use a day ?

This past week i have increased my free food and superfree portion ( i am doing red days now ) and am stuffed all the time.

But i keep having my synned crips sometimes 3 packets ( as i can always make room for them ) taking me up to 12.5 syns most days.

Is this really bad ?? As you can tell i am a crips addict.

first week on diet i used around 5 syns a day- but this week im havibf around 10 to 15 as they say its part of the plan and you are meant to use them !!

Sometimes I use a few...most days I try and keep some for my chocolate fix at the end of the day.

thats what i do aswell . i sit with lemonade in a wine glass and a curlywurly or a chomp or fudge x

Back