DOING SW FROM HOME???

Curly wurly is great it lasts forever. Kitkat I also a favourite. How many syns are chomps and fudges?[/QUOT

Hiya. I get the treat size so the small ones are 3 syns each x I also like kinda chocolate the little bars are 3.5 syns x

Sorry curly wurly is 3.5 x

Cooking kids garlic bread...bread is the thing I miss the most.

I use a WW petit pain as my heb and mix garlic and quark together put it in the roll and bake as per instructions on pack. You get a nice substitute for garlic bread that way

Its saturday so whats everyones plsns for thr day??

I'm out tonight clubbing on water :)

Enjoy tonight. Im at my grandparents for grans birthday. Then looking after nephews tonight x

Going to watch both my brothers playing/singing in their group at a local pub where I will be drinking diet coke 'cos I'm the driver! :(

Have fun everyone, whatever you're up to tonight. x

Kathy

i found a gravy recipe the other day, using mash potato and stock cubes, and a bit of frylight or something, will post when i find it on my blackberry :) x

Well had lots of veg but roasts were cooked in oil, had stuffing and gravy. Topped off with flan!!!!!!!

Hate to think of the syns but was very very nice.

I went out clubbing on water or diet coke had a nice time refused kebab and pizza.

Ive stuck to plan today gad roast dinner beef carrots spring green cauliflower and leek. No gravy no yorkshire pudding no roast potatoes.

Ive been a saint today so hoping for some weight loss this week

Well done you've had much more self control than me.

Well done you've had much more self control than me.

Im so determined to get to goal. Im a slow loser anyway so I dare not rock thr boat.

Looking forward to my next weigh in day. Its hard to be patient and get my head around the diet working so slow when ive done vlcd.

But if id of done this diet and lost a pound of week id of been at target years ago.

So any plans this week that will make the diet harder

I haven't posted for a while but I'm back on plan tomorrow.
I have my menu set out for the next few days and I am psyched up and raring to go. Just hope I can keep this positivity up
:fingerscrossed:

I haven't posted for a while but I'm back on plan tomorrow.
I have my menu set out for the next few days and I am psyched up and raring to go. Just hope I can keep this positivity up
:fingerscrossed:

good luck you can do it

Back