DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello everyone, just a quick intro from me...started SW (at home) on Monday. I have done the SW eating plan successfully before, but this time I'm not able to join a group and attend the meetings, so I thought I would come along and join you ladies ( hope you don't mind )
Start weight a staggering 17st 8.5 lbs...

Hi and welcome. This is a very friendly and helpful thread - I'm sure you'll get all the support you need on here.

Hello everyone, just a quick intro from me...started SW (at home) on Monday. I have done the SW eating plan successfully before, but this time I'm not able to join a group and attend the meetings, so I thought I would come along and join you ladies ( hope you don't mind )

Hiya

Good luck!! which plan are you going to do?

I do sw at home as cant get to the meetings. xx

Sara, how about making chickpea and apricot cake - that's wonderful hot, just like sponge pudding! If you leave out the apricots it won't cost you a HexB, just have it with fresh fruit instead. I used vanilla extract instead of almond. I know it sounds weird but it's yum!

1 tin chickpeas (drained & rinsed thoroughly)
1 tspn baking powder (½ syn)
4 tbspns Splenda (stays sweet during cooking unlike other sweeteners)
3 eggs
70gms dried apricots, chopped (HexB)
Almond extract
-----------------------------------------
Pre-heat oven to 180C
Line a small loaf or 7-8" sponge tin with baking parchment or spray it with Frylight
Blend together everything except the apricots until the mixture looks like cake mix. Stir in the apricots, put mixture into tin and bake for about 30 mins or until cooked.

Hope this works for you if you haven't already tried it!

Interesting - will give it a go thanks.

Thanks ladies for the warm welcomes :)) have been to tesco this morning armed with my SW shopping list, I am doing the red and green days, as that's the plan I am familiar with the most as I'm doing it at home (no meetings) I thought it best not to try to make it harder on myself.
Well done with the 2lb loss Sara
Hope to get to know a few of the names of the regulars on here over the next few months, but well done to you all :))

Hi Guys!

I go away tomorrow for a week but i cannot wait to get on the SW wagon when i get back! I went shopping yeaterday and managed to get £20 worth of meat for £6 in iceland! Its all been portioned and put into the freezer!

Hoping to get to know everyone better over the next few months :D x

Last edited:
Went off plan yesterday with a takeaway and chocolate:eek:. Wouldn't dare count the syns so restarted today. :)

Intrigued by the chickpea cake, gonna try it!!

Was getting really low about recent weight gain, even resorted to my 'big' clothes in the cupboard but luckily they were too big, phew! Maybe it's not as bad as I thought lol

Might do pulled pork today, always good to do a favourite sw meal to kick me in the right direction!

Hope everyone is ok, weekends are tricky ;-)

Hope you are all having a good weekend, long one for the UK folks Have stuck to the plan pretty much this week so waiting to see how first weigh in will be in the morning...
Enjoy your Sunday ladies.

Just wondering how come when you finally lose weight it doesn't come off the places you want it to first like bum and thighs...no it comes off .......hands!!!!! Just noticed rings were getting loose.

Hiya !!
You'll get a lot of help and support on here.

First weigh in this morn after being bk on plan.
I have lost. 5 1/2lb !!! :D :D
So chuffed with myself !!

Fingers crossed for everyone still not weighed in x

Hi. I have just joined minimins, but have been following for a few weeks now. I am doing SW from home as I cannot go to classes due to work commitments. I have a long way to go and will ne grateful for any suppot given.

Hi. I have just joined minimins, but have been following for a few weeks now. I am doing SW from home as I cannot go to classes due to work commitments. I have a long way to go and will ne grateful for any suppot given.

Hiya !!
You've come to the right place then !
you'll get lots of advice and support here.
One step at a time x

First weigh in this morn after being bk on plan.
I have lost. 5 1/2lb !!! :D :D
So chuffed with myself !!

Fingers crossed for everyone still not weighed in x

Well done!! :)

Back