DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi. I have just joined minimins, but have been following for a few weeks now. I am doing SW from home as I cannot go to classes due to work commitments. I have a long way to go and will ne grateful for any suppot given.

I can help if i can!! Good luck x

Hi. I have just joined minimins, but have been following for a few weeks now. I am doing SW from home as I cannot go to classes due to work commitments. I have a long way to go and will ne grateful for any suppot given.

This place is full of information and advice. Good luck with your weight loss. :)

Heya Tiger-Lilly :) my first few days here too. Good look with loosing the weight.

Hi! Starting on my own tomorrow. I used to go to group but gradually stopped because of work. Weight piled back on (and some) and now I am a horrible weight and so self concious. I have tried to get myself back on plan before but it's been kind of half hearted. However my self-confidence is so low at the moment totally due to my weight that I have to get back on it. This morning I downloaded the brilliant tracker from here and I've made myself a recipe book. I need support though so I'm hoping this site will help me! Wish me luck everyone!! :) thanks!!!

Hi! Starting on my own tomorrow. I used to go to group but gradually stopped because of work. Weight piled back on (and some) and now I am a horrible weight and so self concious. I have tried to get myself back on plan before but it's been kind of half hearted. However my self-confidence is so low at the moment totally due to my weight that I have to get back on it. This morning I downloaded the brilliant tracker from here and I've made myself a recipe book. I need support though so I'm hoping this site will help me! Wish me luck everyone!! :) thanks!!!

Hello Rsalvatore, and good luck.

Morning Ladies. Was first weigh in for me today, lost 6 lbs :))
Very chuffed and even more determined now. Hope the rest of you have a good weigh in this week.:)

Hi

I'm Karen. I started doing slimming world from home on Friday.

I have a long way to go and am going to take it one day at a time or should I say one meal at a time as I usually give up when I over indulge.
This time I am going to pick myself up and carry on from the next meal.

I am hoping with all your support I will beat this demon and become the slim mum I am meant to be.

Welcome newbies!!

Sorry I`ve been MIA recently, just been so busy!!

Lost 2lbs on weighing in earlier. Just one more to go and I`ll be back at my pre-hols weight!!

After sitting on the sea front yesterday, eating a home made salad out of a plastic tub, while my family tucked into fish and chips and icecreams, I am really going to enjoy my lunch today of SW chips, lashings of mushy peas and a frozen vanilla muller :D

After sitting on the sea front yesterday, eating a home made salad out of a plastic tub, while my family tucked into fish and chips and icecreams, I am really going to enjoy my lunch today of SW chips, lashings of mushy peas and a frozen vanilla muller :D

Well done!!!!
i too spent the afternoon with my sister and niece at a music festival. They had the fizzy drinks ,cheese butties, crisps and chips. Me , I had water, a salad roll, huge bag of carrot sticks and a punnet of grapes. Was hard tho resisting the pint of lager. Thankfully my hangover deterred me from wasting my syns.
Was feeling well dodgy on the waltzers tho !!!

I don't know how you did that. I am a sucker for fish and chips. Have to admit I had some while I was feeling under the weather last week and it was great. But I can never finish it to myself and only eat half. The dogs have the rest. But am feeling much better and am back on top of things now. Well done you!

Hi all. Just discovered this app and oh wow, it sounds like there's more support here than in ANY class I've attended. After a year off from slimming (changed job and shifts) it's now time to get my act together and give it my all. I was with weight watchers but have chosen SW this time so any help will be much appreciated. The 2 plans are so very different, will I loose in my first week? I don't intend to go to class simply cause of working patterns. Cheers all :0)

:jelous:Kitty, a bit green on the waltzers...shudders ;-)
It is hard when you are on a day out and there is so much to tempt you.

Hi all. Just discovered this app and oh wow, it sounds like there's more support here than in ANY class I've attended. After a year off from slimming (changed job and shifts) it's now time to get my act together and give it my all. I was with weight watchers but have chosen SW this time so any help will be much appreciated. The 2 plans are so very different, will I loose in my first week? I don't intend to go to class simply cause of working patterns. Cheers all :0)

Hello Savy, and good luck with your diet :)

:jelous:Kitty, a bit green on the waltzers...shudders ;-)
It is hard when you are on a day out and there is so much to tempt you.

Tell me about it !!! An orange calippo was my treat for the day.

Back