DOING SW FROM HOME???

Welcome newbies!

Not posted properly for a while myself!!
Looks like everyone`s been busy over the summer!!

Haven`t had any massive gains but keep losing and gaining the same 2 or 3 lbs,
Need to sort myself out

Hey Grannie and Ruth!! I keep putting on/loosing up to 9lbs so 2 isn't bad lol :)

Went for a run this morning, only 3 miles but better than nothing I suppose. Good job cos got a cracking headache now so wouldn't have gone out tonight. Spag bog for tea I think :)

Opted for cheese, biscuits and grapes instead of choccy having not used my hexa today....yummy.

Last edited:
Heya ladies,
Hope you are all having a good week, mine has been a bit of on odd one. Have felt really lethargic and bloated the last few days, have stuck to the plan 100% but something I am eating really doesn't seem to agree with me :confused: but I'm not sure what it is.
I weigh in on Monday so we will see what the result is.

Hi
can someone please remind me if pickled veg e.g. onions, gherkins etc are free or super free?
thanks, Ruth

Heya ladies,
Hope you are all having a good week, mine has been a bit of on odd one. Have felt really lethargic and bloated the last few days, have stuck to the plan 100% but something I am eating really doesn't seem to agree with me :confused: but I'm not sure what it is.
I weigh in on Monday so we will see what the result is.

Ah, sorry to hear you not feeling well.
maybe try upping your water intake

4lbs off this week. 2 more to go then I'm in the 18s

Sorry to hear that your not feeling well. I myself have not been feeling well. Was taken to hospital after passing out in the street yesterday. Still not 100% but am at home resting as they couldn't find anything wrong apart from having low blood pressure and a bit dehydrated. Scary feeling when you don't know 2hat brought it on. But on the upside I have lost 2lb this week. Good luck to all this week.

Sorry to hear that your not feeling well. I myself have not been feeling well. Was taken to hospital after passing out in the street yesterday. Still not 100% but am at home resting as they couldn't find anything wrong apart from having low blood pressure and a bit dehydrated. Scary feeling when you don't know 2hat brought it on. But on the upside I have lost 2lb this week. Good luck to all this week.

Horrid hun. Keep drinking lots!! Take care xx

Help please??!
Read somewhere on here bout 'carrot chips' made from pre chopped carrot batons. I've done a search but not found.
Ive got some I need to use up and fancied them tonight for tea with quorn burgers and cheese
Any ideas anyone ?

Back