DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sorry to hear that your not feeling well. I myself have not been feeling well. Was taken to hospital after passing out in the street yesterday. Still not 100% but am at home resting as they couldn't find anything wrong apart from having low blood pressure and a bit dehydrated. Scary feeling when you don't know 2hat brought it on. But on the upside I have lost 2lb this week. Good luck to all this week.

Ohhh, hope you are feeling better. Well done on loosing the 2lbs :)

:( Still feeling very strange, can't put my finger on what it is. Weigh in tomorrow, but I haven't stuck to the plan the last few days, not really eaten anything to be honest, and I know you have to eat the balanced diet for SW to work usually.

Good morning all, well done on the losses so far :)

I went to visit my Mum for the day yesterday and knew it was going to be a sw nightmare so made sure I had a superfree
breakfast and packed my sweeteners.
Got there about 1.30 and she made us a ham and chutney baguette which was delicious and not too bad syn wise but then she brought out a huge homemade victoria sponge filled with fresh cream! It would have been rude to refuse so I forced myself to gobble some up ;-)
Had a little browse around the shops with my sister then back to Mum's for dinner which was Rasta stew, totally yummy and on plan so I was relieved until...more desert! She had russeled up a plum crumble and custard while we'd been out!
Oh dear, how many syns can you cram into one day?

I have to admit it was great having a day of Mum's cooking and I am only showing a 1/2 lb up from yesterday morning, just better not make a habit of it :)

Mrs moo42 don't worry about the weigh in as I too was not feeling well and could not stick to plan but somehow managed a 2lb lose. Hope you feel better soon x.

What's rasta stew?

It was basically a slow cooked beef stew with lots of spices. She had made a rub with cumin, paprika, scotch bonnet and lots of other things I can't remember sorry. Then the beef had sat in the fridge for 2 days before she slow cooked it with veggies. I'm pretty sure she got the recipe from the daily mail :)

It was basically a slow cooked beef stew with lots of spices. She had made a rub with cumin, paprika, scotch bonnet and lots of other things I can't remember sorry. Then the beef had sat in the fridge for 2 days before she slow cooked it with veggies. I'm pretty sure she got the recipe from the daily mail :)

Sounds lush!

Am sure carrot chips will be much like bns chips so cut into chunky chip and spray with fry light, I sprinkle paprika and chilli on mine, oven 30mins ish xx

Good morning all, well done on the losses so far :)

I went to visit my Mum for the day yesterday and knew it was going to be a sw nightmare so made sure I had a superfree
breakfast and packed my sweeteners.
Got there about 1.30 and she made us a ham and chutney baguette which was delicious and not too bad syn wise but then she brought out a huge homemade victoria sponge filled with fresh cream! It would have been rude to refuse so I forced myself to gobble some up ;-)
Had a little browse around the shops with my sister then back to Mum's for dinner which was Rasta stew, totally yummy and on plan so I was relieved until...more desert! She had russeled up a plum crumble and custard while we'd been out!
Oh dear, how many syns can you cram into one day?

I have to admit it was great having a day of Mum's cooking and I am only showing a 1/2 lb up from yesterday morning, just better not make a habit of it :)

Sounds exactly like going to my mom and dads. Dad is always baking cakes and made a plum crumble especially for me last time i went. I managed to refuse the cake and saved the plum crumble for weigh in day.....got a week to make up for it. Also came home with several jars of home made jam!!! His latest venture is bread making......trying my best to resist but it always smells so nice when i'm there.

Sara I could never resist fresh bread, good luck with that ;-)

Just popping by to say hi! I've been off plan for about 6 weeks and have undone all the hard work I did a few months ago so I'm starting again tomorrow. I'm aiming for a slow plod of 1lb a week loss in the hope I can maintain the losses and not give up after 3 weeks like I usually do. Wish me luck!

Good luck Lizzie, 1lb a week sounds good to me :)

:) Heya ladies, after a weird week, feeling rough and unwell. I weighed in this morning and lost 1.5 lbs. so that's my first half a stone goal achieved!!
Good luck to all the weighers this week.

:) Heya ladies, after a weird week, feeling rough and unwell. I weighed in this morning and lost 1.5 lbs. so that's my first half a stone goal achieved!!
Good luck to all the weighers this week.
Well done

Second week on plan , 3.5lb off !!! :D :D
Thats 9lb in a fortnight !!
So motivated to keep going .
good luck everyone x

Last edited:
Back