DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all, I'm glad I found this thread- it's made me more determined to stick to SW. I fell off the SW wagon a few month ago- I've been really unwell, am practically housebound due to blackouts and simply ate what I felt like :( Now the docs have found out what's wrong with me (chronic heart disease!) I'm aiming to start slow and stick with it...hopefully a loss of a couple of pounds a week. Love reading all the advice you ladies have wrote- thank you!

Hi all, I'm glad I found this thread- it's made me more determined to stick to SW. I fell off the SW wagon a few month ago- I've been really unwell, am practically housebound due to blackouts and simply ate what I felt like :( Now the docs have found out what's wrong with me (chronic heart disease!) I'm aiming to start slow and stick with it...hopefully a loss of a couple of pounds a week. Love reading all the advice you ladies have wrote- thank you!

:) hello and welcome Violet,
sounds like you have had a tough time of it. Sorry to hear that.
This is a great site, lots of lovely ladies to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Second week on plan , 3.5lb off !!! :D :D
Thats 9lb in a fortnight !!
So motivated to keep going .
good luck everyone x

Great stuff Kitty :) well done to you!

Hiya!!
Soz to hear you've not been well.
Youll get lots of support and advice on here x

Second week on plan , 3.5lb off !!! :D :D
Thats 9lb in a fortnight !!
So motivated to keep going .
good luck everyone x

That's a fabulous start! Well done you :)

Weigh in for me tomorrow morning :-/
I've tried to reign it in after my day of Mum's cooking so hoping for a small loss, pleeeeeease!

Welcome Violet. This site is fantastic. I'm glad you found it too! :)

Hi, haven`t really had time to post recently!!

Oldie to this thread returning!! Welcome to all newbies!!

After several weeks of gaining and losing the same 2 or 3 pounds I`ve had a couple of good results.
3lbs off this week!! 1st 1lb to target!!
That`s if I can stay there this time!! :D

Morning all. Emotional day for me as my little boy has his first day at school! He is raring to go tho lol xx I get 2.75hrs to myself this morning!!

Just popping by to say hi! I've been off plan for about 6 weeks and have undone all the hard work I did a few months ago so I'm starting again tomorrow. I'm aiming for a slow plod of 1lb a week loss in the hope I can maintain the losses and not give up after 3 weeks like I usually do. Wish me luck!

Good luck.

1 1/2lbs off for me this week so I'm very happy :)

Good luck to everyone else today too x

Well done Miss :)

I am debating going to a SW club? Does it motivate you more? to me it just seems a bit of a waste of money... like £5 a week plus joining fee...? I know this is SW from home, but i've only been to SW club three times before so want to see what more experienced dieters have to say on the matter

Thank you

AND WELL DONE EVERYBODY :D

Heya Evie,
personally I simply can't afford the club weekly fees's, and have decided to do it from home. I have joined and attended a group in the past, and I did payout a lot of money, so I am not totally new to SW if that makes sense. The group I joined wasn't great, the members where all very closed in little groups, and I found I was sat alone most weeks.
This site helps me a lot, as I still feel I have to face the ladies on here, each week when I weigh in. Everyone on here has been warm and welcoming, I know it's not a face to face thing, but its still a commitment to me and that's working we'll. :)

Morning all. Emotional day for me as my little boy has his first day at school! He is raring to go tho lol xx I get 2.75hrs to myself this morning!!

Jen, your little boy will be fine!!
As a primary school teacher I understand your emotions, but he will have a ball. Betcha he will come out skipping with a big grin on his face with all the stories to tell of his first day. x

Jen, your little boy will be fine!!
As a primary school teacher I understand your emotions, but he will have a ball. Betcha he will come out skipping with a big grin on his face with all the stories to tell of his first day. x

I agree. When I took mine to school for the first time my mum had to come and collect me as I was scared ro leave him. He couldn't wait for me to go!

I know the feeling. Dropped my little girl off for her first day this morning. I was all choked up but she was fine.....only in school till 12 this week though, then 12.30 next week, 1.00 week after etc etc.

*sneaking back in to catch up and get re-motivated* don't mind me! :)

Back