DOING SW FROM HOME???

Although tomorrow will be a lovely day:) its my daughters 7th birthday! It might be a struggle to stay on plan with all the goodies I have made and bought...:p

Ah, that's lovely !!!:)
Fill yourself up on superfree first, or some soup, have some carrot sticks/veg sticks and a herby yogurt dip to hand -you can try and pretend they they are Cadbury fingers ? !?;)

then when you do have some goodies you won't mega pig out and push yourself face first into the birthday cake !!!!!! Ha ha !!

Last edited:
Hahaha Kitty!!

It was pure torture not to lick the spoon when I was making the birthday cake :eek:

Well done for resisting !! Cake spoon is fit !!

I'm now eating strawbs with a muller on top - but in my head it is my non slimming homemade cheesecake made with full fat soft cheese and double cream !!! Mmmm, - double cream . I have to keep telling myself that I am allergic to it !!

Hi ya, I have justed started SW online and have more in the first week than ever before, did mu first weigh in and only lost 1/2lb, but i feel as though i have lost inches, which in away is good( i hope).
Why is it that you can only buy the hi-fibre snack bars from group classes, surely you could buy them through SW shop online, does anyone know where I could get some from ie off the internet

Lost 5lbs this week, yay!

Oh and my son was wobbly yesterday on his first day but ran out smiling with a massive hug and today was happy :-D

Oh and my son was wobbly yesterday on his first day but ran out smiling with a massive hug and today was happy :-D

Well done Jenny, that's a great loss :)
good to hear your little boy enjoyed school.

All good then. I know parents always fret more than the kids. Glad he's all happy :)

well done on your loss !! Amazing week !! :D

If I get through today it will be a miracle...spent the morning making and baking treats and goodies for my daughters birthday party, and now I am killing time waiting until school finishes by watching the Great British bake off, and its trifle!!:rolleyes:

Help please !
I'm having a red week instead of my normal green/ee.
i am snacking on fruit and muller Greeks and drinking plenty of water but I'm still feeling hhungry.
any ideas please ?? X

Help please !
I'm having a red week instead of my normal green/ee.
i am snacking on fruit and muller Greeks and drinking plenty of water but I'm still feeling hhungry.
any ideas please ?? X

Boiled eggs, roast chicken strips, omelette, cold meat platter or you could use your hex for bread roll and fill it with mountains of ham and salad. Hope this helps :)

I can't physically eat any more veg with my eve meals. Having salad with my lunch.
I've been snacking on raw carrots and peppers too
Yest I had 3/4 mounded plate of veg with pork steaks, just had chicken thighs with a huge bowl full of toms, peppers, onions, carrots, and courgettes.
Ive had my hex b of bread + an extra slice at lunch on my club sandwich. Don't wanna eat any more eggs a day cos at the mo most days I'm eating them .
R seafood sticks free ?

I can't physically eat any more veg with my eve meals. Having salad with my lunch.
I've been snacking on raw carrots and peppers too
Yest I had 3/4 mounded plate of veg with pork steaks, just had chicken thighs with a huge bowl full of toms, peppers, onions, carrots, and courgettes.
Ive had my hex b of bread + an extra slice at lunch on my club sandwich. Don't wanna eat any more eggs a day cos at the mo most days I'm eating them .
R seafood sticks free ?

Yes seafood sticks are free. Yummy with a vinegar and crushed black pepper dip!

Think I'm just craving my carbs too much as after reading jens diary I seem to be doing ok.
Im having porridge for brekkie and using my brown bed for lunch.
Dont suppose my mood over the past few days is helping me either as feeling a bit low

Back