DOING SW FROM HOME???

Last few days have been so busy!!

How is everyone? Good I hope!!

Have started calorie counting (sort of!) feel I`ve been eating too much even though I`ve been sticking to plan.
Seems to be working as I`ve shifted a few pounds in the last few weeks.

I`ve ambitiously set my target at 8.5st. Here`s hoping!! :)

Red days can get some getting used to. If you're used to carbs then you can find red days tricky but after a while you'll wonder why you need carbs! I snack on ham roll ups ff soft cheese spread on ham rolled up, carrot sticks, lean meats, bananas, bns wedges, cherry tomatoes. You could make up a batch of sf veg soup, really filling and helpful to have a few tubs in the fridge to pop in the microwave. I love my spicy bns and carrot soup :) keep going, you can do it! I lost the majority of my 4 stone on red days xx

Last few days have been so busy!!

How is everyone? Good I hope!!

Have started calorie counting (sort of!) feel I`ve been eating too much even though I`ve been sticking to plan.
Seems to be working as I`ve shifted a few pounds in the last few weeks.

I`ve ambitiously set my target at 8.5st. Here`s hoping!! :)

Wow, go for it :) xxx

Heya Ladies,
Hope everyone is having a good week. :)

Heya Ladies,
Hope everyone is having a good week. :)

I've had better !!
After having many a sleepless night this week , I spent last night doubled over with cramps !!
did your daughter have a good birthday ?

I've had better !!
After having many a sleepless night this week , I spent last night doubled over with cramps !!
did your daughter have a good birthday ?

Ohhh sounds a bit nasty Kitty. hope you feel better soon.
My daughter had a lovely day, thank you. She was sooo giddy :)

I've been checking on this thread for a while now and thought I'd say hello! Finished my first week and lost 4 and a half pounds. Was worried that doing it from home I wouldn't manage it but this forum has kept me going. The one thing I can't believe about SW is how good I feel. I have so much energy!

I have been doing it from home since July as like a lot of people I can't afford the money for class but I'm enjoying it, both my girls go to the meetings and although they both live away from home have been a great help and always pass on tips to me and vice versa especially if I find a recipe on here and I like it I let them know about it keep up the good work everyone I and a lot of others appreciate the help and advice given

OMG I'm experiencing my first * week for about 5 months due to having the implant. I forgot how much I craved chocolate at this time of month - I've just devoured a 200g bar of wholenut and feel thoroughly ashamed of myself! :doh:

I've been checking on this thread for a while now and thought I'd say hello! Finished my first week and lost 4 and a half pounds. Was worried that doing it from home I wouldn't manage it but this forum has kept me going. The one thing I can't believe about SW is how good I feel. I have so much energy!

Well done thats a great loss.

OMG I'm experiencing my first * week for about 5 months due to having the implant. I forgot how much I craved chocolate at this time of month - I've just devoured a 200g bar of wholenut and feel thoroughly ashamed of myself! :doh:

Dont worry about it.

Hi everyone. I started doing SW from home at the end of May when my son was 5 weeks old. I used pregnancy as an excuse to eat everything bad pretty constantly and found myself needing to lose about 4.5 stone (65lbs). So far I've lost 48lbs and I've got 17 more to go. x

Hi everyone. I started doing SW from home at the end of May when my son was 5 weeks old. I used pregnancy as an excuse to eat everything bad pretty constantly and found myself needing to lose about 4.5 stone (65lbs). So far I've lost 48lbs and I've got 17 more to go. x

Wow! That's an amazing loss! Well done!

Hi have decided its time to get back on the SW wagon I did go to group and managed to loose 20lbs then went on hols and gain 10 back ! Have managed to loose 3lbs basically messing about was going to go on a very low cal diet but decided against this as I know this isn't a very healthy approach . I have all books for SW so I know what to do and my group did get a bit boring plus was the same members taking so long at image therapy saying how bad they had been which didn't motivate me and group went on forever . So am going to go it alone well sort of as there is always some one on here with good advice . Would love to loose 21 lbs for Christmas it's also my birthday in December so would like some nice new clothes so fingers crossed I'm taking it one day at a time and try not to get too stressed !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi have decided its time to get back on the SW wagon I did go to group and managed to loose 20lbs then went on hols and gain 10 back ! Have managed to loose 3lbs basically messing about was going to go on a very low cal diet but decided against this as I know this isn't a very healthy approach . I have all books for SW so I know what to do and my group did get a bit boring plus was the same members taking so long at image therapy saying how bad they had been which didn't motivate me and group went on forever . So am going to go it alone well sort of as there is always some one on here with good advice . Would love to loose 21 lbs for Christmas it's also my birthday in December so would like some nice new clothes so fingers crossed I'm taking it one day at a time and try not to get too stressed !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

One day at a time is all we can do. Help always on hand here.

Morning ladies, weighed in this morning and have lost 2lb. Very pleased as it is TOTM and I had my daughters birthday last week (so a few too many sins that day)

That takes me to the next stone zone :) first goal achieved!

Back