DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done you! What a great way to start the week! Xx

Morning ladies, weighed in this morning and have lost 2lb. Very pleased as it is TOTM and I had my daughters birthday last week (so a few too many sins that day)

That takes me to the next stone zone :) first goal achieved!

Well done !!! :)
I'm made up for you .
Having your first goal achieved should keep you motivated.
onwards and downwards !! x

:) Thanks Kitty, hope all going well with you this week.

Hiya
anyone know how many syns r in the mini bags of haribo ? I've done a syn search and a search at the top but can't find.
Ive ate them already, I know there won't be many but just trying to keep on top of what I eat
x

3.5 syns for a bag I believe :)

Lost 4.5lbs this week after slowing down for weeks.I was getting so despondent Because I was only loosing 1lb here and there despite really sticking to my eating plan,I feel so much better now.

Lost 4.5lbs this week after slowing down for weeks.I was getting so despondent Because I was only loosing 1lb here and there despite really sticking to my eating plan,I feel so much better now.

:) That's brilliant! Well done, it's nice to have a boost like that to lift your spirits if it seems like you have been struggling.

Hey guys!

Am officially back this time... Determined to shift the rest of this weight (plus the few pounds I've put back on ;)) and I'm really feeling motivated again!

Looking forward to sharing recipes and tips with you all again! :D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone! I'm a to-be-homie (does that count)
I started SW at home last week, but I was very confused so yesterday I took the plunge and joined a group - and hated every single second! It went on for 2 hours and was full of clapping. There was no one my age there, and I didn't feel any of it was useful. I want to go back to doing it from home, bc it looks like SW group will be a waste of money just to be weighed (also there was a 1lb difference between home and group weight, but that could be due to clothes!)

I think i'll go for another week or two at a different venue just to see how it goes and get used to it, but then I want to leave.
Also, what's the deal with charging me if I miss a week at group? Can't escape!! Glad this group isn't going to charge me :rolleyes:

Just starting today doing SW from home. Any tips would really be appreciated

Hiya !!
You'll get lots of support and advice on here.
If its not on main forum pages do a site search at top of page. You'll find loads of tips by just being nosey !!

Hello. I've started doing SW from home as of yesterday. Our local consultant is awful so I don't want to go to classes plus can't really afford them as I've become a student again :)

Hello and welcome Sully :)

Wellcome back Laura :)

Christmas is comming and its only the goose who will be getting fat...

Heya Ladies :)

Ahmm (hides quickly before anyone shouts noooooo, its still the summer!)

By my reckoning and the aid of counting on my fingers, its roughly 14 weeks till we might have to put on the little black dress for those Christmas party nights. 14 weeks, so at 1lb a week that a stone down for Christmas, or 2lb a week that's 2 stone...!

We can do it!! :)

Heya Ladies :)

Ahmm (hides quickly before anyone shouts noooooo, its still the summer!)

By my reckoning and the aid of counting on my fingers, its roughly 14 weeks till we might have to put on the little black dress for those Christmas party nights. 14 weeks, so at 1lb a week that a stone down for Christmas, or 2lb a week that's 2 stone...!

We can do it!! :)

Arghhhhhh don't mention the C word lol! Xx

Back