DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done GrannieAnnie :) that's great!

Last edited:
Just weighed in down 4lb this week.

Well I've been to the doctors today and I've got sinusitis :-( he also went over some previous blood tests with me (which the last doctor failed to do) he said my blood sugar shows that I'm pre-diabetes but said it was encouraging that I've lost 1/2 stone since those tests were done. I've hot to go back in February to be retested. My apologies for moaning - I just feel really crappy and sorry for myself at the moment :-(

Hi there! Been doing slimming world since the end of July but now I'm going back to Uni I won't be able to attend classes anymore so will be joining all of you in doing it from home :)

Hi there! Been doing slimming world since the end of July but now I'm going back to Uni I won't be able to attend classes anymore so will be joining all of you in doing it from home :)
You will get a lot of support here. Good luck on your journey

Heya Holly, hello and welcome :)

I get loads of great tips and encouragement on here, so I really don't feel like I'm all on my own.

Well I've been to the doctors today and I've got sinusitis :-( he also went over some previous blood tests with me (which the last doctor failed to do) he said my blood sugar shows that I'm pre-diabetes but said it was encouraging that I've lost 1/2 stone since those tests were done. I've hot to go back in February to be retested. My apologies for moaning - I just feel really crappy and sorry for myself at the moment :-(

heya Kikaroo hope you are feeling a bit better...and feel free to moan as much as you like :D

Grrrrrrr I wish auto correct would stop trying change your name to Kickapoo :rolleyes:

Hi all, after a few month awol I am rejoining you lovelies ;)

I have around 9lbs til I hit target but have been so bad over the kids school holidays it may be more!!

I will be weighing tomorrow and will update my stats, hoping for a reasonable reading!

Hope you are all well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol That made me spit my drink all over my keyboard! :D I feel much better thanks, medication must have started to kick in. Gonna have one more day off work I think and make sure I'm 100% when I go back in on Tuesday! xx

Weighed in this morning and lost 3lbs...very pleased with that :)

Good luck to all the weighers this week.

Feeling sorry for myself.
I have fell and possibly fractured my elbow :wave_cry:
Gotta go to fracture clinic , no exercise for me for the next few weeks :(

Feeling sorry for myself.
I have fell and possibly fractured my elbow :wave_cry:
Gotta go to fracture clinic , no exercise for me for the next few weeks :(

What a rubbish day for you. Try not to let it get you down too much Kitty.

Back