DOING SW FROM HOME???

Right ladies and gentlemen! I have weighed myself and after a horrendous school holidays I have gained 4lbs, this I can deal with! 13lbs to lose - bring it on! I will be following slimming world eating on ee and increasing my exercise classes to 5 a week - am hoping to be at target for Christmas :D:D:D

Hope you have all had a great day and well done to the losers!!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok I'm back with my tail between my legs ?

Am I allowed to rejoin you all again? I just went completely off the rails altogether for a few months and I'm now back up to 10st 4. Very nearly where I originally started ?

My absolute downfall is alcohol!! Myself and hubby don't ever go out so would think nothing of having a glass of wine (or 2!) most nights and then more at the weekend in front of the telly!!!!! So that's going to be the hardest bit for me I think, especially when hubby buys a bottle on the way home etc!

BUT saying that, I'm willing to try hard to get down! I only really want to loose around a stone but I know the less you have to loose, the harder it is. So once I can get 1-2lb off a week ill be happy enough!

There is no classes at all in my county in Ireland and I just can't afford the online membership at the moment so I'm back here again for another shot ?

Right ladies and gentlemen! I have weighed myself and after a horrendous school holidays I have gained 4lbs, this I can deal with! 13lbs to lose - bring it on! I will be following slimming world eating on ee and increasing my exercise classes to 5 a week - am hoping to be at target for Christmas :D:D:D

Hope you have all had a great day and well done to the losers!!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4lbs is not so bad...just look ahead to Christmas :)

Welcome back to Lass and Haylesm :)

Hi everyone, I've just fallen totally off the wagon and need to DO IT this time. I'm thinking of doing SW from home. What day is the best day for weighing in does everyone think? Any advice welcome, particularly from people are successful this time at losing the weight! Thanks in advance xx

Hiya! I used to do mine on a Monday but got really disheartened because my losses were always slow / non existent after the weekend. A a result I didn't stick to it, I'm doing it for a second time and have my WI on a Thursday an I'm finding it much easier up stay motivated I can have my treat on a Friday night after work then. It works for me, but do whats best for you.

K x

Thanks ladies, I was thinking along those lines myself as doing it on a Friday or Saturday means I have a good run-up to WI. I'm actually not too bad during the week, it's the weekend when things get out of hand!! Think I will aim for Friday mornings! :)

I'm a Sunday weigher at the mo but might change to mid week soon. Might be like I need a few days fully focussed /damage limitation after my wknd drinkys.
Do whatever you think is gonna work best for you !

I'm a Monday weigher, and for the moment its working ok for me. When I did SW in the past I used to weigh on a Friday, but it was too easy for me personally to let it slide over the weekend, as I used to think...its ok got the rest of the week to play catch up. I suppose it depends on home life, family and friends and what you do on a weekend. Hope this helps.

Hi people :)

Also going solo with Slimming world and this forum is a great help in so many ways. I had joined once before (classes) as i was referred to a woman who lost an amazing 50kg!
Anyway, I was wondering if anybody could help with 2 enquirys as I now believe Ive become rather like an expert on slimming world as Ive studied it thoroughly numerous times.
I usually dont eat dinner as i am stuffed from lunch (1/3 super free, 2/3 free food- have a plate that i measure portions) and i usually indulge in super free foods for dinner like a variety of fruit, would that be ok do you reckon ?????? as i have no consultant and cant clarify this :(

And the other enquiry is that i know we can have 35g of oats for a healthy extra B but can it be alone or must we have it with the ryvita stated, I'm a bit confused on this , with the book and with all the posts on the internet about this.

Thnx :) (Im on my first week since restarting (16th Monday September)

Hi everyone,

I think I want to do SW from home. I don't like my group or leader. I made an excuse not to go this week. I am doing ok on SW without the group - although I had a long weekend of eating out and gained, but I've lost most of that now. The leader said if you miss a week, whenever you go back you then get charged for the weeks missed. So does that mean I'm stuck with membership for life?

I have my brother & sister doing it with me, but I'm sort of the lead on this. Not sure whether home is the right way to go, but I really don't want to go to group.

Any suggestions? Are you all happy doing it from home?

Hi everyone,

I think I want to do SW from home. I don't like my group or leader. I made an excuse not to go this week. I am doing ok on SW without the group - although I had a long weekend of eating out and gained, but I've lost most of that now. The leader said if you miss a week, whenever you go back you then get charged for the weeks missed. So does that mean I'm stuck with membership for life?

I have my brother & sister doing it with me, but I'm sort of the lead on this. Not sure whether home is the right way to go, but I really don't want to go to group.

Any suggestions? Are you all happy doing it from home?

Hey CQ! Definitely don't waste your money going to group everyday if you're not happy there! The deal with them is that if you miss a few weeks but want to go back with the start weight you joined at and all the weight you lost with them before still on your record then you have to pay for all the weeks you've missed but if you don't mind paying the joining fee again and having a new start weight then you can do that in the future.

I think everyone on here will agree when I say that this little thread is like our own group but 24/7! Everyone is really friendly and helpful and we keep each other motivated :)

You also have your siblings to keep you going too, that's great! I reckon you can do it :D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, I've decided on a Friday morning WI so wish me luck! I'm going to be vigilant about writing everything down as that's what's worked before. Oh, and giving up wine :eek: Hope everyone has great losses this week xx

Can someone help please foes anyone know the sun value of Franks hot sauce (the one in the bottle) not at the restaurant lol I have been using it quite a bit to spice things up

Can someone help please foes anyone know the sun value of Franks hot sauce (the one in the bottle) not at the restaurant lol I have been using it quite a bit to spice things up

Found red hot buffalo wings pepper sauce 3tbsp 1/2 syn or red hot original cayenne pepper sauce 1tbsp 1 syn. Hope one of these help.

Hi people :)

Also going solo with Slimming world and this forum is a great help in so many ways. I had joined once before (classes) as i was referred to a woman who lost an amazing 50kg!
Anyway, I was wondering if anybody could help with 2 enquirys as I now believe Ive become rather like an expert on slimming world as Ive studied it thoroughly numerous times.
I usually dont eat dinner as i am stuffed from lunch (1/3 super free, 2/3 free food- have a plate that i measure portions) and i usually indulge in super free foods for dinner like a variety of fruit, would that be ok do you reckon ?????? as i have no consultant and cant clarify this :(

And the other enquiry is that i know we can have 35g of oats for a healthy extra B but can it be alone or must we have it with the ryvita stated, I'm a bit confused on this , with the book and with all the posts on the internet about this.

Thnx :) (Im on my first week since restarting (16th Monday September)

Hi I think you need to do what works for you. If what you are doing works and you are having your hex a and b then carry on. Yes you do have to have the ryvitta if it states that as it is to do with your health more than weight loss. (Having said that you are an adult and no-one can make you eat what you don't want to.)

PS - honesty time here - I have the oats and don't always have the ryvitta. When I do I have it later - for lunch. You do not need to eat it at the same time, just at some point during the day.

Back