DOING SW FROM HOME???

Totally missed a day somewhere!!
As some of you know I love watching the great British bake off , drooling and dribbling at the bakes.
hadn't realised it was on on Tuesday. Bloody medication !!
Well there's my night sorted - catch up on the iPad, eating fruit and yoghurt pretending its delicious full fat cream cakes !!
mmm!!!

I can't stop thinking about food! I know I'm not hungry, I've just had lunch! I'm not bored and don't feel the 'emotional' need to eat, but I really want to raid the chocolate cupboard!

I can't stop thinking about food! I know I'm not hungry, I've just had lunch! I'm not bored and don't feel the 'emotional' need to eat, but I really want to raid the chocolate cupboard!

Try doing something to distract you from food like do your nails, brush your teeth to get a minty taste in your mouth or play a game/read a book or something? X

Morning ladies 2lb loss for me today :)
...and my first stone gone!!! :):)

Good luck to all the weighers this week.

Last edited:
Morning ladies 2lb loss for me today :) ...and my first stone gone!!! :):) Good luck to all the weighers this week.

Well done!

Head back in it today after the most synful weekend ever. Gonna try success express for a couple of days, try and undo at least some of the weekends damage

Well done Mrs Moo that's great! :D
My first weigh in back on plan is Wednesday and I'm quite nervous.... :(

You will be grand Laura :)

Hi everyone, got back on the SW wagon yesterday after a little break. Decided to do it from home this time to save me a bit of money. I managed to lose a stone last time around but money and job troubles got the better of me and ended up falling off the wagon :eek:

Back now though and determined to get this weight off once and for all, me and OH want to start trying for a baby soon but I want to be at a healthy BMI first. :) xx

Well ,
I'm sort of giving up trying to lose some weight at the mo, seeing as I'm putting lb's on instead of losing :cry:
I'll be on these dreaded painkillers for my fractured elbow for at least another week. They r not helping me on SW at the mo - lost appetite and total mess up of both bodily functions. :mad:

Im gonna try to keep eating (when hungry) my SW menu. I'm off to Blackpool on sat for a spa weekend with the girls so realistically it's gonna be next week before I'm fully bk on plan.

I think there are a lot of serial weighers. I am one too. I used to worry about it because everyone tells you what a bad idea it is, but I actually find it helps me to stay focused. As long as you can cope with the short term gains/sts that happen it's fine. Another problem is that as daily losses tend to be tiny, sometimes it seems like you are not losing at all. I keep daily charts but only post on them if I lose. I post losses and gains weekly on my main chart so I can look back and see that the trend is generally downward.

Back