DOING SW FROM HOME???

Kind of ruined this week, damnit! Was feeling so motivated to begin with as well :( Will still weigh tomorrow morning to see a difference but really going to try again this week.

Going to visit a friend in Bristol next Friday and want to look good in my dresses as there'll be a few nights/meals out so that's defo some motivation!! :D

Kind of ruined this week, damnit! Was feeling so motivated to begin with as well :( Will still weigh tomorrow morning to see a difference but really going to try again this week.

Going to visit a friend in Bristol next Friday and want to look good in my dresses as there'll be a few nights/meals out so that's defo some motivation!! :D

Just get back on the SW wagon - we all fall off it at times. I'm just trying to stay on it by clinging on with fingertips, been on medication and totally messed up my eating.

You've got your nights out as motivation to keep you on plan - cos then you can treat yourself without feeling too bad.

Im off to a spa weekend with the girls on sat so I'm gonna realistically say that I'm back on plan from next week.

It's bake off time for me!!

actually remembered it was on tonight after last weeks forgetfulness !!

Its grapes, raspberries and muller Greek peach yogurt for tonight's indulgence! :)

Hi ladies (and any gents)

I started on new years day this year at 13 stone 10lbs I managed to get down to 11 stone 7lbs by calorie counting but since my holiday Ive gone back up to 12 stone 4lbs. my target is 11 stone 4lbs for going to Edinburgh on a girls weekend at the end of November as this is the weight I was last time we went 3 years ago

I have decided to follow slimming world as I love how much you can eat and once the cold weather comes its all I want to do!!

I do it from home also and just weigh myself every Tuesday morning - kind of refuse to pay someone to weigh me when I have decent set scales in bathroom lol - my books are bit old from a friend couple years ago but this site is brilliant to find out any changes to syns and Hex etc............ x

Went to the doctors this morning and was told i have a sinus and chest infection, she put me on antibiotics so hopefully it will shift it quickly.... just hoping the medication doesn't mess up my body and weigh in on Sunday. Sucks that I can't taste my food either! x

I've stopped going to group (yay!) and have been doing ok. I seem to put on over the weekend, and by Wednesday it comes down. I'm weighing every other day to see what's putting my weight up, or pulling it down. I'll be meal planning and doing it 100% from next week, hopefully. Just need to get this weekend out of the weight.

On the plus side, I'm 1lb down from Monday :woohoo:, if I can just lose 2lbs by Friday I would be over the moon, bc that would take me into the stone below.

First weigh-in this morning and I have lost 3.5lbs so am really delighted with that! I quit SW in May and put on a stone and really struggled in the last month with various fads like Herbalife etc so it's great to finally see the scales go down!! :scale: I hope everyone gets good results this week xx

Went to the doctors this morning and was told i have a sinus and chest infection, she put me on antibiotics so hopefully it will shift it quickly.... just hoping the medication doesn't mess up my body and weigh in on Sunday. Sucks that I can't taste my food either! x

Keep drinking plenty as meds make you retain fluid.
Throw chilli or curry powder in/on your food (always helps to clear my sinuses ) and also add garlic to everything !
Hope you feel better soon ! X

Keep drinking plenty as meds make you retain fluid.
Throw chilli or curry powder in/on your food (always helps to clear my sinuses ) and also add garlic to everything !
Hope you feel better soon ! X

Was planning on having spag bol tonight but thinking about having a curry instead now x

Iv just started back on the slimming world diet after having my baby. She's quiet unsettled so I don't feel comfortable about going back to class. The venue has also changed and I'm not sure where ,but am finding this site very helpful . Started in July 17.12lb I'm now 15.10

Last edited:
Congratulations on your baby and very well done on the weight loss so far. You are obviously doing everything right despite how tired you might be lol. I loved it when my two were wee cos when they were unsettled during the day it was the perfect excuse to pop them in the pram and get my exercise done at the same time settling them. Keep up the good work xx

Hi there

I'm doing SW from home too. Have been exercising lots in the last few months and got a lot fitter but mot really losing weight as I haven't been watching what I eat! Glad I'm not alone :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello ladies and welcome to all the new at home weighers, hopefully catch up with you all soon.

Been a bit AWOL the last few days, been sniffling and snuffling and coughing all week, so not been here much. Don't know how the weigh in will be for me on Monday, appetite has been up and down and been sucking throat sweets like there is no tomorrow (all that sugar! Yikes) :jelous:

Hello everyone
I'm back after a spell of illness, but have some how managed to lose lose 4lb so 17 stone now. Congrats to all those who have lost and keep on going for everyone else. Good luck to all :)

Feeling so much better today. Still got a bit of a cough but it's nothing i can't cope with. Proud of myself for sticking to plan despite being ill as i'd usually use it as an excuse to go off plan, hope i get rewarded at weigh in on Sunday :)

STS this week, not been on plan at all, had a terrible cold and sore throat and its's also time of the month. :sigh:

Good luck to all the wiegher's this week.

Back