DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello Blu

Welcome
:) I'm still old school, doing red and green days.

Morning ladies,

Weigh in for me this morning and lost 3 1/2 lb :)
So that's a stone and a half in total now...very happy today.
Good luck to you all for the weigh ins this week.

Today I found out that rivita wholegrain crispbreads are no longer a HE on SW seems the new recipe doesn't contain enough fibre. These have been a big part of my diet so far...anyone know of a decent alternative.I don't like the grainy original ones at all.

Today I found out that rivita wholegrain crispbreads are no longer a HE on SW seems the new recipe doesn't contain enough fibre. These have been a big part of my diet so far...anyone know of a decent alternative.I don't like the grainy original ones at all.

The following are a HExB on EE
3 x multigrain / hint of chilli / pumkin seed & Oats - i really like these ones
3 x cracked black pepper / sesame
2 x Fruit Crunch

Hope this helps a little x
3 x tomato & basil crispbread

Hi everyone,

I'm part of a small group of close friends who have been doing SW for a few months now. I'm just finding my way around this site and am mainly here for inspiration & to learn some new recipes etc. I have the SW books etc but we're always on the lookout for new things to try. We take it in turns to cook a meal & sweet each week.
I've lost over a stone so far & the others in my small group have lost too (one nearly 4 stone)

Hi everyone,

I'm part of a small group of close friends who have been doing SW for a few months now. I'm just finding my way around this site and am mainly here for inspiration & to learn some new recipes etc. I have the SW books etc but we're always on the lookout for new things to try. We take it in turns to cook a meal & sweet each week.
I've lost over a stone so far & the others in my small group have lost too (one nearly 4 stone)

Oh what a good idea. That sounds fab.

By the way, can I join you all.
I've tried SW several times but need some support.

Hi all, starting on this website today, am doing SW from home, lost one stone in eight weeks this time last year but stupidly gave it up. Didn't put it back up but need to get the rest gone. Times of classes don't suit me so that's why I'm doing it myself, I got the books from my cousin. I do the EE, it suits me best. Looking forward to getting and offering support here, we're all in it together! This site is great for finding out syns in various things too, very helpful!

Hi joined SW last week on EE plan constantly bloated every night I've always had this problem eating veg & soup has anyone else suffered this feel as if stomach going to explode

Yes definitely, when I started it for the first time last year, my stomach was bloated, ahem, I was "windy" etc., didn't feel great at all. It passed after a few weeks, I think it was all the fruit with me so hang in there, it will pass (no pun intended :D)

Im the same at the moment, been tooing and froing for a few weeks and this week I have been having loads super speed soup and it is starting to work its magic now, belly all grumbly and bubbly feeling!! Stopping at tesco for some dinner things, might get some windeeze - save the ppl in my office!!!

Hi

I'm new, and have just joined SW online. I thought it was good value for three months and a years magazines £64. But they don't have a forum, so I am so glad I found you!!!

Hi

I'm new, and have just joined SW online. I thought it was good value for three months and a years magazines £64. But they don't have a forum, so I am so glad I found you!!!

Hello and welcome :)

This is is a great friendly forum with lots of help and support. Be sure to have a good nosey about, lots of threads and advice, certainly helps me a lot as I do SW at home.

Wanted 2 eat to painted my nails. Edges a bit dodgy but will come off in the shower in ttd morn!!

1381867891136.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can I join please too,don't know what I am doing yet have a couple of the books I am just mixing and matching at the moment.This is a great forum hopefully it will motivate me enough to change my eating habits.
On it a week now tummy bloated from soups and fruit hope it will settle soon....and now I know why I am so windy lol thought it was just me.How do you curb the constipation?

Hi all, can i join?! i started 3 weeks ago at home and have lost 8 pound so far. i lost 2 stone after my first baby and just as i got to target . . . i got pregnant again! so now im here to do it all again!

So wks going 4 lovely relaxin massage 2nite & Massage good but Insightful. Had back pain 4yrs & may have found Reason behind pain. Girl got some1 else in as thot somethin bit off, she was a sports therapist. Was like being at Dr!! Thot I had bn in accident, like my full left side had bn shunted. Muscle all twisted in neck. So tense like steel rods actin as protection. The large back muscle has shifted under my shoulder blade & twisted at side. Really pummelled me, goin 2b sore 2moro, feel it jst now & I am lopsided. Left higher than rite so a walk wi a weight in left hand!!!!!

Can I join please too,don't know what I am doing yet have a couple of the books I am just mixing and matching at the moment.This is a great forum hopefully it will motivate me enough to change my eating habits.
On it a week now tummy bloated from soups and fruit hope it will settle soon....and now I know why I am so windy lol thought it was just me.How do you curb the constipation?

I find all the fruit keeps everything moving along lol, but I was constipated at the very start, think it's just the shock to the system!! It should subside, try high fibre foods in the morning, pears are good too, not to mention the trusty cup of coffee!! ;)

Back