DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all, can i join?! i started 3 weeks ago at home and have lost 8 pound so far. i lost 2 stone after my first baby and just as i got to target . . . i got pregnant again! so now im here to do it all again!

See, there you have it, you were so damn sexy with the two stone gone, he couldn't keep his hands off you :p Welcome to the newbie gang and good luck!!

See, there you have it, you were so damn sexy with the two stone gone, he couldn't keep his hands off you :p Welcome to the newbie gang and good luck!!

That's enough to stop me from losing it again then! Only kidding I'm very motivated!! Thanks for the welcome Hun!!

Hi, I have to admit I am a stalker more than a talker on this site! Perhaps more a lurker but that didn't rhyme lol. But today I had a sneaky peek at my scales after being good with food all week and doing 4 hours exercise this week I have managed to lose 4lbs! I am ecstatic and had to share it! This takes me to 10.7!! I really want to be under 10st but at 5.7 I think I may actually look skinny, what is everyones goal and have you changed it when you've seen changes in your body? Sorry long post but I don't often do them lol

Hi, I have to admit I am a stalker more than a talker on this site! Perhaps more a lurker but that didn't rhyme lol. But today I had a sneaky peek at my scales after being good with food all week and doing 4 hours exercise this week I have managed to lose 4lbs! I am ecstatic and had to share it! This takes me to 10.7!! I really want to be under 10st but at 5.7 I think I may actually look skinny, what is everyones goal and have you changed it when you've seen changes in your body? Sorry long post but I don't often do them lol

Hey hun.

I'm 5ft 7 ad I got down to 9st 2lb last year and then I got pregnant. Now I'm aiming for 9st. Seems to be a slow process this time though.

I am 5 ft 3 and am now 10 st 8 lb after losing 3 lb on my weekly weigh in this morning I am aiming for 9 1/2 not looking to be skinny but just healthy.

Hi I am new to the site, having already lost 1.5 stone attending class my working hours changed and now cannot attend class I have tried other classes its not the same. I have slipped into bad eating habits and have put half stone back on, so now I am going to try it from home, does anyone have any tips that will help me?

Waving hello :) to all the new ladies...

Weigh in for me tomorrow, really hoping to jump a stone zone and see the 15's on that scale ;)

Hi need motivation just read loads on this site,post questions they are a great bunch will help you loads I am just doing a mix of things on the site to try and change all my habits and lose a stone ....good luck

Weigh in for me tomorrow, really hoping to jump a stone zone and see the 15's on that scale ;)

Hey Mrs!!

Sounds like you've had a good week so far.
Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow . I love it when the stone number changes, it actually makes you feel good, especially when your having a food wobbler and want to eat all the pies!! :p

arrghhhhh there is a flap jack looking at me and calling my name :eek:

" STEP AWAY FROM THE FLAPJACK!!!!!"

take sanctuary at the fruit bowl, head for the fridge for a yogurt!!

Do not give in to the allure of the oaty, fruity rectangular snack!!!

Hi all

Can I join you? I'm going to start doing slimming world at home tomorrow quit my group a few months ago because the group cost was too much couldn't afford it every week. I think I'm going to mainly do red days because I can't eat too many carbs without getting bloated. I need to lose about 2 1/2 stone!

Hi all

Can I join you? I'm going to start doing slimming world at home tomorrow quit my group a few months ago because the group cost was too much couldn't afford it every week. I think I'm going to mainly do red days because I can't eat too many carbs without getting bloated. I need to lose about 2 1/2 stone!

Snap!!
Me too, I plan to start tomorrow too (from home) with at least 2 stone to lose. Plan to do Red and EE.

" STEP AWAY FROM THE FLAPJACK!!!!!"

take sanctuary at the fruit bowl, head for the fridge for a yogurt!!

Do not give in to the allure of the oaty, fruity rectangular snack!!!

I did resist...but it would have gone so well with my coffee. :p

Weighed in this morning and lost 3lb :):):)
Chuffed! Another target achieved as into the 15's now :D

Back