DOING SW FROM HOME???

To the newbies, I've just finished my first week and lost 5lb, stick with it, Slimming World works!!!

To the newbies, I've just finished my first week and lost 5lb, stick with it, Slimming World works!!!

Thanks for the encouragement and well done with your loss x

I want to start doing it frome home as I've been to many groups and never reallly clicked anywhere to be honest. So maybe with help from people on here I can start doing it from home :).. Can anyone reccomend any decent scales? I'm scared to use rubbish ones cuz I never think their right lol :)

Joining again after a bit of a break, lost about a stone and a half last time and I have managed to keep most of it off, weighed in yesterday at 14st 5lb so hoping to be 13st something by xmas.... I am a slow loser and I also take a scenic route lol :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi newbies !! :)

You'll get lots of help, advice and support on here. Good luck!!

Ghostie , I've got weight watcher precision scales.

I would spend as much you can afford. Digital ones are better, obviously. Also see if they go up in 1/4 lb increments as it will help you along when weight loss is slow
I also make sure that I only ever weigh in on the same floor surface.
hope this helps

Would you suggest the weight watcher ones then? :)

Where r you thinking of getting them from? Check the reviews if you can online for the price range you've got.

Ive had my ones for 2years now, only had to change the battery last month!

i think buying a branded scale is better rather than a value one. You get what you pay for.

I'm looking at weight watchers ones off of amazon or ebay. Yeah I would rather get branded ones that actually work then value ones that won't be accurate and break in a month or so lol :)

These are the ones I have. Got mine from Argos.

image.jpg

Yeah they were the ones i was looking at on amazon.. I'll have to wait till pay day and get them then lol. What day do you weigh in? or do you go to a group?

I do it from home. Never been to group. Got all my stuff of the Internet. I used to weigh in on Sunday but I'm weighing in on a weds for a while. Gonna see if midweek will give me time for some damage limitation .

It's Bake Off Time!!!

strawberries, strawberry yogurt and crushed meringues for me tonight !!

I have weight watchers digital scales which are pretty good. Main thing is that you use the same scales, on the same day, at the same time with roughly same clothes on and only once a week. X

Speaking of scales, can anyone recommend a good set of digital kitchen scales? Tried looking on Amazon and am confused with the vast choice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Thank you, they look nice and a good price too.
Will see if I can reserve and collect at the weekend.

HI all,

I am doing it from home too, I joined online yesterday. This is second time at SW for me and third time at weight oss using a slimming club. Third times the charm right?

I got my scales in Lidl years ago and it's brilliant, it's digital and really accurate, I tend to weigh myself, reset it, weigh myself again and it's always the same, to a tenth of a pound. Of course if I ever get up on a scales and I'm lighter on it, my scales is immediately wrong haha

Back