DOING SW FROM HOME???

What are people finding commitment wise at SW? Home or club? Debating joining a club to fully motivate myself, i definitely find myself slacking some days D:

Everyone is different, I've a friend doing it and she swears by the classes, she'd never stick it otherwise but I much prefer doing it myself, I just like staying private about it (well apart from being on here!). Maybe give class a try and see what you think of it, you needn't continue if it's not for you xx

Weighed in this morning and STS...not totally unexpected as it's the time of the month and I feel very bloated :eek:
Good luck to all the weighers this week.

I weighed in this morning. I have lost 3.5lb. Good start!

Hi everyone wondered if I could join this post ,Ive lost 1 stone 2 in group but I've have to stop going group. Which I'm not bothered about as I'm always on here anyway so I've decided to start afresh from tomorrow at home. X

Doing it at home again during pregnancy. Managed to weigh the same after my second pregnancy as I did before thanks to Slimming World. This is my fourth and I'm all geared up :)

I've been absent for a while. In terms of my weight loss journey I've been pulled in at the layby.:p

However its time for a fresh start. I've been on holiday and met my auntie who I haven't seen for ages, she has lost 7 stone with sw!. I think if she can do it so can I. No more excuses or cheating on the plan. No more forgetting syns I will be writing it down, good or bad.

Happy halloween everyone. Have been AWOL for a bit. Back now and getting ready to undo the mess I got myself in. Great job to everybody for your weight losses. Blooming marvelous! Welcome any newbies :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning minis! I have braved scales and was a bit upset to see the result but did expect more so a bonus but nothing to cheer about. Making a meal plan and checking out youtube as well for recipes as I found some interesting video blogs of SW members recipes and tips. Here's the damage. Pretty much back to where I started.

Attachments

• 1383377231116.jpg
    1383377231116.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 153
Happy Monday everyone. Well it's back to work for me today. I'm not that hungry this morning as I had a late meal at Nandos last night. I have managed to have a cup of tea and will take some fruit with me for the journey. Am trying EE this week or most of it as I feel I have gained enough info to try it out (I don't go class or have the books by the way.) I know I can rely on all of you for tips and support :) Good luck to all this week!

Happy Monday.

Hope the weather is OK in your neck of the woods. Its rainy and windy this end...... think I'll have Oats So Simple (apple and blackberry) for breakfast. They need to be used up and it is warming..... even though I know there are syns involved

Here's to a brilliant week for us all.

I'm doing slimming world from home I lost 3 stone. 1st weigh in today and would love some encouragement and tips X

Hi everyone :) i was wondering if i cud join this post?
My names Sammie,i did SW last yr and used t.write on here every now and again!
I moved t the dark side in.october last yr to ww and lost 3 stone... I got married in august went on a lovely honeymoon came home ate n drank rubbish and i havent really been.able t get bk into ww as the constant pointin is gettin to me!!
So today i started doin sw again i weighed my self and im bk up to 19stone which kills and disgusts me but no one else t blame other than myself!!
I really want t go t group and maybe after xmas i will but as of yet irs jus an expense with christmas comin up we cnt afford!
So im really hopin i can do this alone cpz i need t do this!! Look forward t talkin t u all and gettin t u all
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone :) i was wondering if i cud join this post?
My names Sammie,i did SW last yr and used t.write on here every now and again!
I moved t the dark side in.october last yr to ww and lost 3 stone... I got married in august went on a lovely honeymoon came home ate n drank rubbish and i havent really been.able t get bk into ww as the constant pointin is gettin to me!!
So today i started doin sw again i weighed my self and im bk up to 19stone which kills and disgusts me but no one else t blame other than myself!!
I really want t go t group and maybe after xmas i will but as of yet irs jus an expense with christmas comin up we cnt afford!
So im really hopin i can do this alone cpz i need t do this!! Look forward t talkin t u all and gettin t u all
Xxxx

Welcome sammieann.
Don't beat yourself up anymore you're here now and we're here too! You will get help advice and support from this fantastic site. Check out some dairies for inspiration I always find this helps too. :)

Thanks luv! Yeh i have set up a diary as i had one while doin ww and it did really help
Xxx

I've done it, I've taken the plunge.. My new scales (that actually work) should be delivered today, so I'm starting sw from home. I've been to group after group and I just can't stick with them cuz I work stupid shifts. So with help with you lot on here, I'm going to complete my journey at home :).. Anyone weigh in on a tuesday? :)

Back