DOING SW FROM HOME???

I don't think that's too bad! If you have a good week I'm sure you'll soon be back to where you were.

I've just done my initial weigh-in (I'm restarting today after 7 months off since my wedding) and I'm 1 pound heavier than when I started this time last year! 1 stone 8 pounds to go but I think I will want to lose more than that. Just don't want to set my initial target too high and get disheartened. Feeling very motivated for this week though. Meals are planned up until Sunday and I feel ready.

Well done for starting again x I had to do the same when I fell pregnant with my LO, lost 2.5st, fell pregnant, put on 4st (but I loved.every mouthful!:)) so when I went bk 2 SW I was heavier than I was 1st time around. However, 2 and a half years later, 3 stone lighter, I owe everything 2 SW. Just really hard on myself at times, these last final pounds r a real struggle, but I'm determined & focussed so I hope I'll b where I want to b in the next few months.
Good luck on ur journey, hope u hv a great day! :) xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for starting again x I had to do the same when I fell pregnant with my LO, lost 2.5st, fell pregnant, put on 4st (but I loved.every mouthful!:)) so when I went bk 2 SW I was heavier than I was 1st time around. However, 2 and a half years later, 3 stone lighter, I owe everything 2 SW. Just really hard on myself at times, these last final pounds r a real struggle, but I'm determined & focussed so I hope I'll b where I want to b in the next few months.
Good luck on ur journey, hope u hv a great day! :) xx

Thank you! And congratulations! I think that would definitely be worth putting the weight on for and your LO will be very proud of you when you get to target soon :)

Thank you, you too! xx

Hi todays first WI im heavier than i was wen i was 9 months pregnant with my 5 year old.. :eek: So heres to a new me pledged on another thread to lose 36lb. I wont set a target date as ill get dispondent if im not on track. So anytime in 2014. Got to day already had a few wee trips so its started... :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello peeps....

I am joining this thread as I am now doing slimming world at home....

I have been dieting for 21 months... I started off solo by eating healthier then I had a 12 week doctor's referral to Slimming World which ended mid December and I love their plan and it seems to suit me so I am continuing with it at home...

Weighed in this morning and have lost a pound and a half this week taking me to a total loss of 4 stone and giving me a BMI of 30 which gets me out of the obese category which I am delighted about ...

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

A warm welcome. Ur doing fantastic. Well done. :)

A warm welcome. Ur doing fantastic. Well done. :)

Thanks bubble... nice to meet you x

Hello peeps....

I am joining this thread as I am now doing slimming world at home....

Hi hun x welcome on board, it's great 2 no you've got ppl in the same boat ready to listen & help whenever u need it x
Hv a great day x

Afternoon Ladies, Just started SW for the first time, doing this at home too. Costs too much to be weighed so 50p at boots every saturday morning for me ha ha ha

Afternoon Ladies, Just started SW for the first time, doing this at home too. Costs too much to be weighed so 50p at boots every saturday morning for me ha ha ha

Hi hun x welcome on board :) used to the exact same thing at boots lol-definitely kept me motivated seeing it in black and white on the printout. Good luck & hv a good SW day Lxx

Thanks for the warm welcome.....

joining this thread as i already have the books from years back and am unsure if it's worth going to class (I work shifts so it's sometimes difficult), wanted to have a look and see what the support was like out there! i find i am often lacking in willpower when I'm tired from nightshifts so hopefully the distraction of the internet will help!

Hi everyone!

I've started slimming world at home today and wanted to join you guys if that's ok? Like everyone else I've put on weight and I'm not happy about it! I tried calorie counting before Christmas, and lost a little bit, but when I realised I had started skipping meals and refusing snacks of fruit to save calories, I knew something was a little wrong with that diet!

I did slimming world a few years ago now - it didn't work out between us then but I really think this is much better for my lifestyle now and it seems to tick the box of not feeling like I'm starving myself!

Day 1 is going well - fruit, home made soup and salad so far...it's tonight and the left over Christmas chocolate I'm worried about!!!!!

Hi.... I have found much more support here at minis than I did at the SW group

I'm now doing sw at home. Done sw at group + lost 3 stone over a 2 ur period however stopped going group in sept due to illness lots of stress due to illness in my life + hav gained 1.5 stone.

Dont want to go group again so doing it fm home + getting weighed every 2-3 wks so not as pressurised.

I know what to do its the syn values I'll miss fm group bit ill just rely on minimins x

I'm now doing sw at home. Done sw at group + lost 3 stone over a 2 ur period however stopped going group in sept due to illness lots of stress due to illness in my life + hav gained 1.5 stone.

Dont want to go group again so doing it fm home + getting weighed every 2-3 wks so not as pressurised.

I know what to do its the syn values I'll miss fm group bit ill just rely on minimins x

Hi honey nice to meet you x

Hi Everyone

I am also doing slimming world from home and started today with the aim of losing 6st 12lb by New Year's Eve 2014 (sooner if poss), I have been to group in the past but all the clapping drives me mad and I just feel that the time could be better used for advice really rather than discussing everyone's results for the week. So I have decided to do it this way with the help from the people on this site in the hope that we can encourage and help each other. I have also started a diary to keep me on track. Wishing everyone great success in 2014 x

Hello all, I've started SW today and doing it from home, so thought I'd pop on here and introduce myself. I did SW very briefly in the Summer, and whilst I thought the diet was good, it wasn't the right time and I only managed a couple of weeks. I did some Calorie Counting towards the end of the year, with some success, I liked being able to eat what I wanted but some days I struggled with not having enough calories left. Christmas wasn't too bad, but the since New Year I've been dreadful, eaten far too much (nightly cheese and crackers have become a very bad habit, along with too much wine!) with the result I've put on over half a stone and my work trousers were very snug this morning! I decided to give SW another go as I can have plenty to eat and not go hungry and I'm determined to make it work. I turn 50 at the beginning of Feb and I tried so many times last year to lose weight as I didn't want to be fat at 50 but just didn't get anywhere, so I'm now determined to reach my goal weight in my 50th year (I'd like to lose 4 stone) and at least that way I can start my 50's knowing I'm going to be fabulous at 50 (but just not straightaway lol).

I

Hi all. Been here before. Got almost to my goal weight last oct for a 20year uni reunion but then stopped and have put over a stone back on. Need to refocus and start again.

Hello all, I've started SW today and doing it from home, so thought I'd pop on here and introduce myself. I did SW very briefly in the Summer, and whilst I thought the diet was good, it wasn't the right time and I only managed a couple of weeks. I did some Calorie Counting towards the end of the year, with some success, I liked being able to eat what I wanted but some days I struggled with not having enough calories left. Christmas wasn't too bad, but the since New Year I've been dreadful, eaten far too much (nightly cheese and crackers have become a very bad habit, along with too much wine!) with the result I've put on over half a stone and my work trousers were very snug this morning! I decided to give SW another go as I can have plenty to eat and not go hungry and I'm determined to make it work. I turn 50 at the beginning of Feb and I tried so many times last year to lose weight as I didn't want to be fat at 50 but just didn't get anywhere, so I'm now determined to reach my goal weight in my 50th year (I'd like to lose 4 stone) and at least that way I can start my 50's knowing I'm going to be fabulous at 50 (but just not straightaway lol). I

Cheese and biscuits also been my downfall over christmas and new year.....we must resist.

Back