DOING SW FROM HOME???

omg how did u mange to have mcdonalds and still be within syns? tell me of this lunch u had lol ive just completely ruled out takeaway... i must know :)

I had a grilled chicken salad with balsamic dressing (1.5syns for dressing) & 4 chicken nuggets (6syns)(from sons happy meal, he only likes the chips). It was actually quite nice and enough that I didn't feel left out.

Take away is totally fo able if you are careful if what you choose. I love beef chow mien (8.5syns) as a weekend treat

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello, room for one more? I joined SW online last week and am enjoying it so far. WI tomorrow, and I'm really hoping for a loss of at least a couple of lbs! There was an incident involving a bottle of wine at the weekend, but other than that I've been 100%, so fingers crossed!

Hello, room for one more? I joined SW online last week and am enjoying it so far. WI tomorrow, and I'm really hoping for a loss of at least a couple of lbs! There was an incident involving a bottle of wine at the weekend, but other than that I've been 100%, so fingers crossed!

Hey aesa :) always room for one more! Good luck for your first WI!

Hello again. Ive bought dome freddos for dipping too. Sounds lush, I ended up eating bournville last night 6 syns for 4 squares but wanted more so i brushed my teeth and went to bed to avoid the danger! Couldn't really crack first night. :what: doing well today so far have had egg on toast and fruit salad for breakkie, 0% activia banana and mango as snacks and my lunch is rissotto made with bacon peppers onions mushrooms sweetcorn carrots and broccolli. Yum-yum. Got beef stew in slow cooker for tonight does any1 know of ready made dumplins that are teasonable in syns? If i make my own they are 12 each!!:mad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had a grilled chicken salad with balsamic dressing (1.5syns for dressing) & 4 chicken nuggets (6syns)(from sons happy meal, he only likes the chips). It was actually quite nice and enough that I didn't feel left out.

Take away is totally fo able if you are careful if what you choose. I love beef chow mien (8.5syns) as a weekend treat
Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

ahhh i dont have to feel bad when my son wants a mcdonalds now. im.not gonna be the big baddy i thought ide hav to be lol

Having a good day so far... Scrambled egg, beans and mushrooms for breakfast. Low fat super noodles chicken and herb flavour with mixed veg chucked in :) I can't wait till Friday!!

Hi ladies,

I'm back... I've put 1.5 stone on since my wedding and am now back to where I was this time last year. I have enjoyed every mouthful tho!!!

I'm bridesmaid for my best friend at the end of June so my goal is 1.5 stone loss, hopefully a bit more.

In doing it alone this time as have all the books and don't have the time to sit in a class and clap, so its expensive for someone else to weigh me.

Do you ladies have access to the syns and HE's online to help me out?

A lot of the time if you just do a search on the forum for the syn you're looking for it's already been discussed :)

Hello, i am new to this, i am planning on do SW from home - i have ordered the starter pack! i am thinking of doing extra easy and work in an office so was wondering if anyone has any ideas on things that i could bring for lunch, we only have a microwave and kettle so am limited on what i can have. I am hoping to loose 3 stone (am 13 stone at the moment) and will be joining the gym tomorrow :S! so unfit that i will probably drop as soon as ive done 2 minutes but no pain no gain ey!

Hello, i am new to this, i am planning on do SW from home - i have ordered the starter pack! i am thinking of doing extra easy and work in an office so was wondering if anyone has any ideas on things that i could bring for lunch, we only have a microwave and kettle so am limited on what i can have. I am hoping to loose 3 stone (am 13 stone at the moment) and will be joining the gym tomorrow :S! so unfit that i will probably drop as soon as ive done 2 minutes but no pain no gain ey!

i make myself a tuna sweetcorn and pasta for lunch, cook the pasta and allow it to cool then add tuna and sweetcorn and a small amount of low syn mayo, although you could maybe use quark or cottage cheese if u wanted too. It's really yummy and filling :)

Excellent that sounds great thanks! im useless with lunch atm! have my breakfast and think ahh i wont be hungry at lunch time, except around 12 im starving and end up going to COOP and buying the most horrendous calorie filled sandwich and crisps!

Excellent that sounds great thanks! im useless with lunch atm! have my breakfast and think ahh i wont be hungry at lunch time, except around 12 im starving and end up going to COOP and buying the most horrendous calorie filled sandwich and crisps!

Mugshots are also a good quick lunch

I'm the same as you, would love to lose 3 stone ? I work in an office also.
I tend to make my food for the day and bring I all to work then I can only eat what I have at my desk.
Mugshots less than 1% ft are free, pasta with any sort of filling (tuna, cuc, veg, salad etc), ryvita and laughing cow triangles, salad with egg/meat/fish, make an omelette the night before and microwave it at lunch??

Hopefully some of these help.

I'm doing slimming world from home after months off plan, I figure I will save money and hopefully have the willpower to stick to it without goin to classes every week. Looking forward to reading all the great hints and tips on this website. I have 20kg to lose.

It's sometimes a good idea to double up on what you're cooking the night before. You can then just stick it in a container in the fridge overnight then pop it in the microwave at work the next day. You should see the looks of envy from your colleagues and they hardly ever believe you're on a 'diet'!! :D Good luck and welcome.

Kathy x

A good idea is to use left over dinner from the night before saves you having to make something else for lunch, it also helps me not over eat at dinner as i know i have to leave some for lunch. :)

^^ never seen the post above until i posted, Great minds think a like :p

help

Happy New year ladies, here we go again! Really need your help, had a really bad year and desperately need to lose weight now. Just recovered well after hysterectomy to then get sciatica so the slightest bit of exercise i may have once been getting is now zilch...Never been to a SW class so very limited knowledge. Been on here before and got lots of tips needed again now please!?!? Please bear with me if i keep asking questions about what i can and can't do...help please. Looking forward to losing weight and feeling better...

Happy new year to you too, welcome to the thread im quite new too but have done SW before so I will try and answer your questions if I know them. Its such a lovely community here on minimins and everyone is so positive so Im sure we can all help one another. Good Luck in your journey and listen to your body. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back