DOING SW FROM HOME???

The Apps great for a quick catch up especially for me between "kids club runs"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I liked a SW group on FB and it seems to be incredibly *****y, bizarrely. Everyone on here seems so friendly and positive!

Thanks for all your replies, they have given me some great ideas! big fan of pasta so i will be trying that, also bolognese so if i do not have the time to actually make it i may just make a sauce and put this with pasta? dreading starting the gym tonight as the one i'll be using is going to be full of people that i know! but ive told myself that they wont laugh because im trying to do something about it! im a size 12-14 atm but feel so horrendous so time to shape up and loose the three stone hanging around me! im very determind. Good luck girls, sounds likes your all achieving on this plan :) x

Had a sneaky peep this morning and the scales are a lot kinder than they were which has made me feel more motivated. Weigh in day on Friday and Im looking forward to seeing the New Years 8lb gain disappearing. Onwards and downwards :)

Yes I guess new year new start as a newbie I'm hoping the fantastic support here will help me get thro the not- so-good-times! Good luck to you you're doing really well!

I'm struggling today :-( really badly!

Yesterday was my struggle Newniki2013 so I know how you feel. I've adapted well to being really good in the day time and I'm turning down treats all the time, but it's on an evening when I'm sat on the sofa that I get the chocolate cravings! All the Christmas chocolate still being left isn't helping! :)

Yesterday was my struggle Newniki2013 so I know how you feel. I've adapted well to being really good in the day time and I'm turning down treats all the time, but it's on an evening when I'm sat on the sofa that I get the chocolate cravings! All the Christmas chocolate still being left isn't helping! :)

Hiya x so it's not just me?! I'm 100% during the day, but come night time, from 8pm onwards, I'm craving everything?! Thinking of keeping 1 each of my HEx until the evening, hv something more filling than fruit & a cuppa? Lx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive been struggling since the New Year too. Im still not 100% but Im getting there. Just take one day at a time and you'll get there :)

Hi hun. Same here! Feel like the person on plan before Christmas wasn't me?! I feel totally unfocused this new year. Think the goal of looking good for Christmas kept me on track, need something new 2 aim for I think?
Hope you're having a good day today x I'm 100% so far but still another 9 hrs or so before bed time, could all go wrong by then?! :) Lx

Hiya x so it's not just me?! I'm 100% during the day, but come night time, from 8pm onwards, I'm craving everything?! Thinking of keeping 1 each of my HEx until the evening, hv something more filling than fruit & a cuppa? Lx

Lol I was thinking it might just be me, I'm exactly the same - 8pm is chocolate time! I'm doing EE so I keep both my HEx for on a night - I have Weetabix and milk which keeps me away from my syns for a little bit longer (the fruit and nut ones). Then I try to not have any chocolate until about 9.30/10pm so that I only use up my syns and that's it. I guess there must be something subconsciously saying you've lasted til now so you can resist! Those super low fat noodles were a right saver on Monday night :) x

3rd day and so far 100% on plan but I think today will be a struggle. Having a really bad couple of days and to be honest I'm feeling pretty down. I started my own business in September and yesterday the client who provides my only real steady income decided to go forward on a commission only basis. It's been a huge blow and I'm really worried about money and things going forward, let alone the FIL saying he told me so (he never thought I could do it). I just don't want it to make me go off plan and ruin my hard work of the last few days too!

Sorry for the rant, just felt like I needed to get it out!

Hi ellejau1984 and miss panang - I've been where you are soooo many times and I'm sure I'll be there again - if only we could bottle motivation eh! I'd suggest that you keep posting here and take one day at a time and I'll sure you'll be back on track soo - good luck!

Hi ellejau1984 and miss panang - I've been where you are soooo many times and I'm sure I'll be there again - if only we could bottle motivation eh! I'd suggest that you keep posting here and take one day at a time and I'll sure you'll be back on track soo - good luck!

Hi hun x it's just so disheartening, I can go 4 three months, losing every week, but then a few bad days ruin everything and takes all my motivation away. Need to a loss this week to get me bk "in the zone" as it were & to remind me that this really does work x thanks hun x

3rd day and so far 100% on plan but I think today will be a struggle. Having a really bad couple of days and to be honest I'm feeling pretty down. I started my own business in September and yesterday the client who provides my only real steady income decided to go forward on a commission only basis. It's been a huge blow and I'm really worried about money and things going forward, let alone the FIL saying he told me so (he never thought I could do it). I just don't want it to make me go off plan and ruin my hard work of the last few days too!

Sorry for the rant, just felt like I needed to get it out!

Sounds like a tough time so understandable you been off plan for a few days but try + remain focused and remember why u started this journey.
As for fil - stuff him, you can, you are + you will succeed at both getting to goal + making a successful business + then make him eat his words

Hi everyone, not sure how long ago I last posted in here but I am back again to stay. Im on my new laptop/tablet and have the app on here and my phone so no excuses...

I originally did SW and attended groups in 2012 until I left my ex and came back to my hometown where I continued doing it at home and not attending groups, I signed up online and when it expired I didn't renew. Id lost 3 stone and was happy with that.

Kind of fell of the wagon for the whole of 2013 when my ex got back in contact to see our daughter. I am now back 1stone heavier than a year ago :/
I have two stone to lose to be at my recommended weight for my height, Id personally like to get to 11st 7lb and maintain (if I lose more so be it).

Im back in the zone and feeling confident.

However i'm suffering with hyperacusis at the moment and its very uncomfortable/disorientating. My appetite isn't great but im trying. Tonight im off to college with my bottle of juice and a banana for brain food. Got shepherds pie for dinner so looking forward to that when I get home.

Rude to not introduce myself and write an essay haha.

I'm Hayley, im 26 and have a nearly 3 year old daughter who is a little bit mad like me :)
Hopefully get to know you all soon x

Sounds like a tough time so understandable you been off plan for a few days but try + remain focused and remember why u started this journey.
As for fil - stuff him, you can, you are + you will succeed at both getting to goal + making a successful business + then make him eat his words

Thank you :) I've made a bit of an action plan this afternoon so that will start tomorrow. That and your support have really made me feel better. Sometimes a bit of a rant is just what you need!

Prove everyone wrong by staying strong, in all areas... Show them you'll get through it, with our without unwanted sarcasm!

Sent from my fone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back