DOING SW FROM HOME???

Please can someone update the chart for me. I lost 3lb so 2lb to go (not sure if chart shows this name or my old one - slimbysummer)

Thanks

Please can someone update the chart for me. I lost 3lb so 2lb to go (not sure if chart shows this name or my old one - slimbysummer)

Thanks

This needs to be posted on the January challenge thread!

my fingers crossed for a loss 4 u this wk x

Weigh in tomorrow so all will be revealed as to whether I have made a difference this week. I have been 100% all week except one meal at in laws. Only thing is I haven't been using any syns - 1 or 2 at most. Will that make a difference?

4lb off! Very happy and very relieved it works!

The used to recommend using them all up every day. Seemed to work for me.

I'm not sure about this rolling over of syns, not tried it yet either.

What works for one might not work for others.

Well done on the 4lb loss :)

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm using my syns as a weekly allowance rather than daily this week as I'm at the inlaws for a meal on Sat which is fish stew so have no idea how many syns will be in it.
I started on Mon and only have 6 syns so far this week... Hopefully it will work and ill get a good loss. Ill let you know!

Sat in chiropractor waiting for apt and just found a mini curly wurly in my bag.. How many sins please?

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

6 for 26g normal bar or 3.5 for 14g fun size one according to app

Thank you... I'll see what I end up having for tea and see if I can afford to treat myself x

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks

Doh wrong thread - tried to be organised but was in a rush lol x

Doing sw fm home too so please I lost 3lb this wk (my first wk back) x

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I've been a member of a number of slimming world groups before, but I've decided to go it solo this time because I don't want to go back to group and then quit (again). Hah, trying to be positive this time - slowly realising that it has to be a lifestyle change to be sustainable so I'm really going to need to address comfort eating and emotional eating.

Together we can do it, people :)

Welcome ariescat. With minimins the support

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome ariescat. With minimins the support

Didnt finish...

The support seems fantastic, ive only been here a week but the enthusiasm of others and being able to relate to people like myself makes me feel less stressed about my "diet"! U r very right together we CAN do it! :)

For all the years I have half heatedly dieted on and off, I always think if I have one bad day, I might as well start again next week, which becomes next month and never comes.

I need to realise that one bad day means you just get back on it the next.

I am a real emotional eater so helps that I have been really chirpy this last week. Need to see what happens when I am having a crap day/week!

Back