DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello everyone! I have been doing sw from home for the last 2 years since January 2012... I lost roughly 2.5 stone that year ready for a holiday in the August, managed to put most of it back on by the December :rolleyes: so started again last January 2013 and lost 3 stone just before Christmas... It took a while to lose as my Grandma became ill in the June and passed away at the end of July, 2 days before my birthday :( so healthy eating wasn't a priority.
There's no way though I'm getting back up the weight and size I was!! This year I will get to target! Another stone to go! :)
I did join a group last Monday for a bit of a boost and get the new books... I'll still be using my weigh ins at home on a Wednesday though and ignoring what the ones at class say.
I am also a serial weigher!! Several times a day! :eek:

2lb off for me this week. Really pleased with that. It is so nice to be following the plan fully

Well done on your losses Shivvi and Newniki! :happy096:

Hope you feel better soon Sophance :hug99:

Im doing from home too day one, I have been to groups in the past but hoping to do it this way x ive just joined this website can I ask a dumb question? Ive been teadin thru posts and replyed to a couple but now forgot wat threads I replyed to is there an easier way of finding out without trawling thru again?

Im doing from home too day one, I have been to groups in the past but hoping to do it this way x ive just joined this website can I ask a dumb question? Ive been teadin thru posts and replyed to a couple but now forgot wat threads I replyed to is there an easier way of finding out without trawling thru again?

Just click on subscribed threads

First weigh in and I lost 8.5lbs

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone! I have been doing sw from home for the last 2 years since January 2012... I lost roughly 2.5 stone that year ready for a holiday in the August, managed to put most of it back on by the December :rolleyes: so started again last January 2013 and lost 3 stone just before Christmas... It took a while to lose as my Grandma became ill in the June and passed away at the end of July, 2 days before my birthday :( so healthy eating wasn't a priority.
There's no way though I'm getting back up the weight and size I was!! This year I will get to target! Another stone to go! :)
I did join a group last Monday for a bit of a boost and get the new books... I'll still be using my weigh ins at home on a Wednesday though and ignoring what the ones at class say.
I am also a serial weigher!! Several times a day! :eek:

I recognize your name... We must have done sw the same time as I first joined January 2012 too :)

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol... How are you getting on? X

I started back on Saturday so first weigh in tomorrow (at home). I've been doing New recipes rather than my usual old recipes.
Enjoying it so far, slipped up once slightly with choc bics last night at my parents. Our family dog passed so we just had cups of tea and before I knew it I'd dived in the biscuit tin with them :-/
Been good apart from that.

How about you?

I started back on Saturday so first weigh in tomorrow (at home). I've been doing New recipes rather than my usual old recipes.
Enjoying it so far, slipped up once slightly with choc bics last night at my parents. Our family dog passed so we just had cups of tea and before I knew it I'd dived in the biscuit tin with them :-/
Been good apart from that.

How about you?

Aww I'm sorry to hear about your dog... You did well just having biscuits.. I would have had a hell of a lot more than that!!

I lost 3 stone last year but have had very small gains over the last 3 weeks... I've been 100% on plan for the last week so fingers crossed... I'm currently 11st 7.75lbs... My goal is to get to 10st 7lbs... I'm such a slow loser so god knows when that'll be lol xx

Hi ive started doing this at home with my mum, sister and her 2 friends we are doing our own little 'club'. We're motivating ourselves by putting a pound in a tin every time we lose a lb. So that way we can get ourselves something when we've reached our own target. But this site is great for information and just to talk to others :)

How are you all doing?

Back