DOING SW FROM HOME???

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me.....

My cholesterol has gone up since doing this diet and for the life of me I cant figure out why as I thought it would have gone down

My cholesterol has gone up since doing this diet and for the life of me I cant figure out why as I thought it would have gone down

Mine did to.
You need to use syns on olive oil for cooking it dressing, syns or hex on oily nuts like almonds, walnuts. Try a nut milk like almond milk you get loads for your allowance. Try that for a 6 weeks get it retested

Hi this could be a hereditary, but cholesterol really fluctuates especially when you lose weight, because you are mobilizing energy stored as fat. That fat is mobilized as fatty acids into the bloodstream. 10 pounds lost, for instance, means the equivalent of*35,000 calories of fat released into the bloodstream. Has your doc suggested medication or are they just gonna retest? Try not to worry unless you have 3 high readings in a row.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hey ladies, I'm more of a lurker on here but decided to say hi! Its really motivating to see how well everyone is getting on here..

Welcome! I agree the vibes really bounce around and keeps me buzzing. Join in everyone is so friendly. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I posted in the newbie thread also .. but i'm new and doing it from home. Been doing it about a week now :)
Hello honey....

pleased to meet you.... what an exciting time for you x

WELL DONE!

i had the same! 1.5, was hoping for more but it was star week! so still well chuffed :)

and i found that the bread ive been using isnt a offical Hex B option... so once thats changed hopefully even more will come off lol

Well I started sw from home last Friday, weighed myself Friday just gone and was -7lbs!! Have found it easy so far, also joined the gym and have been going one a week and then to a class, circuits last week which was very hard work but determined to keep going and going to give abs blast a go this week!!! I must be mad!! Went to Tesco earlier to stock up on mugshot pasta pots as have found them to be the best lunch choice at work! It would appear that they are very popular as there was only one left! I now have 22lbs left to lose to reach my target of 10stone as I weighed less than I first thought! Hope everyone is getting on well, sw from home is deffinetly so much cheaper than going to group and you get all the support you need on here :) x

Well I started sw from home last Friday, weighed myself Friday just gone and was -7lbs!! Have found it easy so far, also joined the gym and have been going one a week and then to a class, circuits last week which was very hard work but determined to keep going and going to give abs blast a go this week!!! I must be mad!! Went to Tesco earlier to stock up on mugshot pasta pots as have found them to be the best lunch choice at work! It would appear that they are very popular as there was only one left! I now have 22lbs left to lose to reach my target of 10stone as I weighed less than I first thought! Hope everyone is getting on well, sw from home is deffinetly so much cheaper than going to group and you get all the support you need on here :) x

Well done on your loss, that's fab :) x

Hi everyone I used to post on here a whole ago but then started doing 5:2 which really suited my lifestyle. I'm now pregnant though so fasting isn't an option for me so I'm hoping to jump on the sw bandwagon for the next 6 months or so to try and keep my weight gain to a minimum. My biggest downfall doing sw was wine and bread consumption but now wine is out of the equation:-( hoping I can do well with it. The bread addiction remains an issue but will try and reign it in fingers crossed. Hope you've all had a nice weekend and look forwards to chatting to you guys on here c x

Hi all! Hope everyone has had a good weekend! Mine hasn't been the best I'll admit - I went home to my parents for the weekend and there is no hope of my mum cooking in sw friendly ways - she actually thinks sweetner, low fat products, fry light etc are all bad for you.

Also a bad weekend because it was the first time for me to weigh (I don't have a scales so hadn't weighed even before starting sw) and I was a lot heavier than expected. 13 stone 6. Ideally I want to be in the 10 stone region.

Oh well, onwards and upwards. Meal planning tomorrow with more salads planned and the weekly food shop in the night!

Good luck all for the week ahead x

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, my birthday weekend has seen me come off plan for 2days. Consumed far too much alcohol as well as a greasy breakfast on Saturday and a take out curry this evening to curb the hangover. :'(. Had a wicked birthday though so just going to get back on it now.
Weigh in is tomorrow. I'm going to stick to plan all week and see if I can do some damage limitation :) good luck to everyone with weigh ins tomorrow :) xxx

Ah thanks guys!

Pugsy, that is an amazing loss of 7lbs! Holy crap!

I was planning on trying a few green days to see what it is like to have 2 HEXs. Some days I'd fancy it but, on a day like today, one will probably do me!

I started HIIT classes last week, this week has went so much better! I'm likely to be sore tomorrow but I'm hoping it isn't as bad as last week!

Back