DOING SW FROM HOME???

Happy Birthday Frankie
Well done losers. I managed a 2lb loss this week. I was a bit disappointed but the more I think about it the more I'm thinking I'm pleased to have lost 2lb, so all is good :)
Good luck to anyone with weigh ins today.x

don't be naughty little miss.... 2lb is a brilliant loss.... especially as you don't have masses of weight to loose to get to target xx

thanks little miss naughty. I just mustered up the courage to get on the scales and have put on 1.5lbs. However, given what I've consumed I'm not surprised. Still a total loss of 1.5lbs altogether :) xxx,

It was your birthday, if you cant be a bit naughty on your birthday when can you be!x

And if you can't believe Little Miss Naughty about being naughty who can you believe ;).... got to have some wiggle room my love x

your birthday is the one day its ok to go all out. as long as you get back on plan after it will only be a little blip.

Happy Birthday Frankie
Well done losers. I managed a 2lb loss this week. I was a bit disappointed but the more I think about it the more I'm thinking I'm pleased to have lost 2lb, so all is good :)
Good luck to anyone with weigh ins today.x

Do you know i felt a little disappointed at my 2lb off but Im the same as you the more the days gone on the more im feeling " yeah 2lb OFF not ON! " right direction and the slower i lose the more likely it will stay off. So VERY happy at 2lb now... glad theres others that feel like me too, dont feel so crazy now. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you know i felt a little disappointed at my 2lb off but Im the same as you the more the days gone on the more im feeling " yeah 2lb OFF not ON! " right direction and the slower i lose the more likely it will stay off. So VERY happy at 2lb now... glad theres others that feel like me too, dont feel so crazy now. :D

No not crazy at all. Or maybe we are both just crazy, lol!! I agree the slower it comes off the more chance it has of staying off, I'm just impatient, lol!x

Hi all, I haven't posted on this in ages after a good few months of plan and putting back on the bit of weight I managed to loose the last time :(
I've really got my head in it this time and determined to give it a good go!!

So anyway, I have 2 questions if you don't mind:
1) are carrots that are in water in a jar still free?? I'm presuming there must be something in there to make them last so long!
2) is it ok to cook breaded fish pieces (from aldi) and take off the breadcrumbs after it's cooked and class it as free??

No not crazy at all. Or maybe we are both just crazy, lol!! I agree the slower it comes off the more chance it has of staying off, I'm just impatient, lol!x

Me too want it all off in a week! :p

I lost 2 pounds last week and was disappointed. I reckon I'm only down one this week so might be inconsolable come Wednesday morning!

Keep positive we can do this! :):)

Hi all, I haven't posted on this in ages after a good few months of plan and putting back on the bit of weight I managed to loose the last time :(
I've really got my head in it this time and determined to give it a good go!!

So anyway, I have 2 questions if you don't mind:
1) are carrots that are in water in a jar still free?? I'm presuming there must be something in there to make them last so long!
2) is it ok to cook breaded fish pieces (from aldi) and take off the breadcrumbs after it's cooked and class it as free??

Welcome back, in answer to your questions I am 100% sure fish is free when you remove the batter or breadcrumbs as I was told by my consultant (when I used to attend) that you can do that with the fish from the chippy. Unless something has drastically changed. Also are the carrots in brine? if so I would have said they should also be free, as pickled onions, gherkins etc are and they're in a jar! I could be completely wrong on that though. :rolleyes:

Welcome back, in answer to your questions I am 100% sure fish is free when you remove the batter or breadcrumbs as I was told by my consultant (when I used to attend) that you can do that with the fish from the chippy. Unless something has drastically changed. Also are the carrots in brine? if so I would have said they should also be free, as pickled onions, gherkins etc are and they're in a jar! I could be completely wrong on that though. :rolleyes:

Ok that's great, thanks a mill! ?

Make your own its much nicer and costs less! The tikka in this months mag is gorgeous..

Back