DOING SW FROM HOME???

Weigh in today, only a pound off :(

Bad times.

I only lost a pound last week too, but at least it's one pound lost and not gained! x

Weigh in today, only a pound off :(

Bad times.

Bad times would b a pound on hun, well done for continuing in the right direction x also, weigh out a pound of butter/spread on ur scales & you'll b surprised how much it is x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bad times would b a pound on hun, well done for continuing in the right direction x also, weigh out a pound of butter/spread on ur scales & you'll b surprised how much it is x L x Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ellejay. Starting to feel a bit more positive now, I think I'm over the initial disappointment.

I haven't used butter or spread at all, or had any bread or extra treats with dinner either :( x

Not really, I don't use any all week and then have between 10 and 15 on a Sunday. I haven't used my hex either so think this is the problem. I've started a food diary to try and see where I'm going wrong!

You are meant to use at least 5 syns a day, your body needs the little treats :) and use your hex as you are allowed them for a reason, your body needs the calcium and the fibre, try it and see how you go. Also don't be disheartened you only lost 1lb, it's a good steady weight loss.

oooh never reject your syns... if you convert to cals ( i know shun me haha) its only 300calories so even throughout the whole week thats not even a lb on.. so just eat and enjoy them you're less likely to binge!

I haven't binged at all though which is why I don't really understand it. I know it's only 300 calories but it takes me 40 minutes of spin every day to burn that off so it feels really pointless working out so much if I'm just going to undo it all when I don't really need to? Think I'm just struggling to get my head around it still because I was on such a stick diet when I lost the bulk of my weight and some of the principles are quite tough to adjust to... x

I did let it set for about 2 hours in the fridge but it says you don't have to and ill admit,because of the quar k consistency, it didn't make much difference.

Second part tonight :)

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

You could use hifi bars. Just make sure to syn them if they aren't your hex that day. 2 syns per sachet of options too.

Melt the bars slightly in the microwave - 1 minute. Then put the mix in bowls as the base for your cheesecake. I had two ramekins. Press down like you would for a normal base.

Then get some quark - I had the lake district natural quar k but any will do. Then mix in the options sachet with some granulated sweetner- how much really depends on your own taste. You can also experiment with options flavours.

Mix well.

Then spoon this on top of the 'biscuit' base.

I left mine then to set in the fridge for two hours but I don't think you have to.

I served mine with some berries on top! A lovely quick and easy dessert.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ellejay. Starting to feel a bit more positive now, I think I'm over the initial disappointment.

I haven't used butter or spread at all, or had any bread or extra treats with dinner either :( x

Hi hun x definitely dnt b down, but I understand what u mean when u feel you've been "really good", but all the other members on here r right, u need to b eating ur HEx's and use syns throughout the day, doesn't hv 2b a lot, even 3-5, but they're there 4 a reason. Hard to believe at times that u hv to eat to lose weight, but that's whats great abt SW :eek:
I've got a food diary if u fancy a look, veggie tho :eek:
Hope you've had a good day x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun x definitely dnt b down, but I understand what u mean when u feel you've been "really good", but all the other members on here r right, u need to b eating ur HEx's and use syns throughout the day, doesn't hv 2b a lot, even 3-5, but they're there 4 a reason. Hard to believe at times that u hv to eat to lose weight, but that's whats great abt SW :eek: I've got a food diary if u fancy a look, veggie tho :eek: Hope you've had a good day x L x Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm always after inspiration so I'll have a look :) I started mine today so hopefully I'll be able to keep track of what I'm doing a little better x

if on EE its free, only fruit is synned if fiddled with, vegetables you can mash blend squash whatever just dont cook in fat! Frylight is my life

Possible syn on original/green days but not a follower of that plan x

Technically,this should be synned on all plans. It's a bit of a grey area...some people will,some won't. It all boils down to how a food item is used. As I said before,using potato like this could greatly increase the amount you eat,for little satisfaction. I haven't had online access for some time now but it used to termed food abuse or something similiar. You might get more info from group or by googling it xx

Back