DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sorry I haven`t posted for a few days :(

Had an argument with a pushbike while crossing the street
and I came off worst.
Went down like a sack of potatoes.
There`s no bones broken but I am bruised down
my left side.
At the moment, everything is sore and painful.
Even the simplest thing is an effort!
It took me half an hour to get out of bed this morning!:(

I know, I`m feeling sorry for myself.
Dunno how this will effect my weight loss journey!!

Oh no, I hope you are OK and it is less painful soon!

Hi all 2nd weigh in n stayed the same little dissapointed as i lost 6 pound last week x

You should feel very proud of yourself 6lb overall loss is the big picture to be looking at. Some people take weeks to lose that much and you did it in 1 your body is just having a rest from the shock. Well done I'm certainly proud of your achievement keep going. I always find it strange being so proud of others but it also makes me feel that I can lose weight too....:)

and I came off worst.
my left side.

Sorry to hear about you accident. Hope your on the mend very soon. Think yourself lucky it was not much more serious!
Don't be picking any more arguments with moving vehicles! :bighug:Get better soon.

Sorry to hear about you accident. Hope your on the mend very soon. Think yourself lucky it was not much more serious!
Don't be picking any more arguments with moving vehicles! :bighug:Get better soon.

I know it could have been worse.
If it had been a car, I wouldn`t be at home
feeling sorry for myself!! :D

and I came off worst.
my left side.

Ouch.... :hug99:

I was going to meetings until my health prevented me from going. By the time I was well enough to go again it would of costs me a few quid to catch up, so decided to go alone and do it from home.
My starting weight was 23st1lb and it is now down to 20st6.5lbs. So it's all going well so far.:)

I was going to meetings until my health prevented me from going. By the time I was well enough to go again it would of costs me a few quid to catch up, so decided to go alone and do it from home.
My starting weight was 23st1lb and it is now down to 20st6.5lbs. So it's all going well so far.:)
sorry about your health but think of all the lovely money you will save doing it at home..... you can save it all up to buy the smaller clothes you will need :D

I think the most they charge is £9 and then another £5 for the week so ots sort of like a new membership fee where you get to keep your old readings! Keep on here and save your money :) there's plenty of support on here

We are like a giant bra.... when you feel like hanging out we will support you lol

This will be great for me :D

I started class in 2010 and got to target really quickly and kept it off. Over the last 6 months or so, about a stone has crept on. I've managed to get 6lbs of it off since re starting SW. won't be going back to class though, the times are too awkward and TBH all I did was weigh and go as the quality of the class wasn't great.

I'vee subscribed to the SW mag which is good so with that and this site, hopefully I'll get back to target by Easter :D

Good luck all!!!

Well done sara!!

How's everyone else doing? Weekends are tough aren't they!? Curry takeaway last night but just had chicken tikka so feeling pretty proud. Back to delicious free food today! I might even pop to the gym :eek:

Lol I still haven't made it to the gym although have done lots of cleaning so surely that's a mini workout? And only one kettle chip off plan so far, not too bad lol :p nearly lunch time yay!

Hiya just finished cleaning last nights mess!! I had company round and made the byriani and tikka curry from mag and everyone loved it!! I'm very pleased with just eating 7.5syns on naan had syns for choc!! Yeah. X:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all! I just joined the Slimming world Gold last night. Books won't be here for a bit so I printed it all out and read for some hours last night. I've dieted and dieted, bought treadmills, execise bikes etc and I've still never been below 12Stone13Lbs. I felt SO much better after just reading it all, like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I'm so excited for my SW adventure!

Hiya just finished cleaning last nights mess!! I had company round and made the byriani and tikka curry from mag and everyone loved it!! I'm very pleased with just eating 7.5syns on naan had syns for choc!! Yeah. X:)

Awesome, you beat the nibble/wine trap lol :winner: I bet they didn't even realise it was SW friendly?

Hi all! I just joined the Slimming world Gold last night. Books won't be here for a bit so I printed it all out and read for some hours last night. I've dieted and dieted, bought treadmills, execise bikes etc and I've still never been below 12Stone13Lbs. I felt SO much better after just reading it all, like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I'm so excited for my SW adventure!

Welcome to the team! :wavey: it's easy once you get the hang of it and it's like you're not even on a diet! Enjoy and good luck :D

Back