DOING SW FROM HOME???

Awesome, you beat the nibble/wine trap lol :winner: I bet they didn't even realise it was SW friendly?

Im quite fortunate as i dont drink, never fancy it. Food- now thats another story! I didnt get nibbles out every1 was so stuffed with curry i did double portions (as its free). Then got them all drunk b4 announcing it was SW food. Heehee. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome Smuffin. Good luck on ur journey u get all the support you could wish for here. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im quite fortunate as i dont drink, never fancy it. Food- now thats another story! I didnt get nibbles out every1 was so stuffed with curry i did double portions (as its free). Then got them all drunk b4 announcing it was SW food. Heehee. ;)

Hehehe! You're a clever one! Think I might try and make the panna cotta from on of the mags tonight :)

I finally managed to get a copy of the magazine today.... it's taken me several attempts.... but it's mine all mine :sign0151:

Hello, only lost 0.4lbs this week :-( but determined to keep going! Just been to lidl and they have milbona fat free yogurts, 93 cal per pot. Does anyone know if these have syns? They are a lot cheaper than mullerlight! Thanks

Thanks for the welcome :)

Aww Pughy any loss is better than a gain! :)

From what I see.. (I'm new to this lol), The cherry and the Strawbery milbona fat free yogurts are free!:drool:

Mint and Choc flavour is half a syn. Lemon Cheescake flavour is 1 Syn.

Hi all! I just joined the Slimming world Gold last night. Books won't be here for a bit so I printed it all out and read for some hours last night. I've dieted and dieted, bought treadmills, execise bikes etc and I've still never been below 12Stone13Lbs. I felt SO much better after just reading it all, like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I'm so excited for my SW adventure!

Good luck and welcome Smuffin! It's more of a way of life than a diet, that's why I love it :)

Hi all! I just joined the Slimming world Gold last night. Books won't be here for a bit so I printed it all out and read for some hours last night. I've dieted and dieted, bought treadmills, execise bikes etc and I've still never been below 12Stone13Lbs. I felt SO much better after just reading it all, like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I'm so excited for my SW adventure!

Welcome & well done hun! We all swear by SW so hope ur looking forward to all the losing without the dieting :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pork chop, pasta and veg is tastier than fish and chips, losing weight this week is more enjoyable than fish and chips (which my OH has just come home with).. just keep repeating that to myself lol!! :crazy:

Pork chop, pasta and veg is tastier than fish and chips, losing weight this week is more enjoyable than fish and chips (which my OH has just come home with).. just keep repeating that to myself lol!! :crazy:

I had exactly the same issue 2 week's ago when, after a charity shopping adventure with my man, he asked that I stop by the fish and chip shop. The smell in the car of the greasy goodness of his giant cod (oooh errr) and chips was nearly too much. BUT persevere and be strong!!!!

On another topic, I made the slimming world pulled pork in the slow cooker today and it was lovely. My man said it was the best this he's ever tasted. High praise indeed from our local curry-house's most regular customer ;-).

Xxx

Thank you! It's always good to feel like you're not alone in these situations!! We're so strong :D

That sounds yummy!!

There's something wonderful about finding a really tasty meal that's also healthy eating plan friendly, isn't there? I love the way slimming world reminds us that we can eat REALLY yummy food, have those treats (as long as they're measured and balanced) and still get ourselves fit and healthy. Yays!

Bought a butternut squash in aldi super 6......any suggestions?

Hi hun x roasted with fry light & herbs is lovely x or boil in stock with onion, celery & carrots, blitz into a lovely soup xx

Bought a butternut squash in aldi super 6......any suggestions?

Soup, risotto , roasted with other veg, veg and chickpea tagine, there is a recipe for butternut squash and barley stew on the SW website.

Risotto!! Yum!!
Send your leftovers to me!! :)

Had a sneaky weigh in today :eek: really shouldn't have as it's only a couple days away but couldn't help it after last night's struggle against the chips lol. Things are looking good though so motivated to finish the week 100% so hopefully I get it :D

Hi hun, this sounds lovely (minus chicken as I'm a veggie :eek:), is risotto rice free on green too? Thanks x L x

Back