DOING SW FROM HOME???

having a hard day today.... pms.... bad back...grandson split something on my sons bed.... knocked the frying pan when making a really big omelette for my men folk and it went everywhere.... :sigh:.... and hardly anyone visits my diary..... boo hoo... it's lonely over there :cry:

Cheer up chick! I knocked over my breakfast today, and I've just had a roaring row with my OH about the decorating. :mad: :( must be one of those days! Blue Sunday lol! Have a nice 5 min chill out and I'm sure you'll feel better soon!

having a hard day today.... pms.... bad back...grandson split something on my sons bed.... knocked the frying pan when making a really big omelette for my men folk and it went everywhere.... :sigh:.... and hardly anyone visits my diary..... boo hoo... it's lonely over there :cry:

Oh honey don't b down. :( I rely on u as you are always sooo happy. We all get crap days, time for you to sit down and b looked after. ;)
When on the mobile app I can't get the signature things so i'll search 4 ur diary. Can't have u feeling lonely.
My Sunday been crap also TOTM for me. Found out the freezer was left open last night so had to cook all my defrosted chicken so it didn't go to waste. I refroze the veg and bread i don't think that matters. Hubby ate his fish for sunday dinner as im allergic to it so couldn't help him out. Ice cream in shakes for kids for breakfast so they were chuffed. Other than that think rest is ok. :rolleyes:
WI tomoro so i musnt give in to the terry chocolate orange thats talking to me! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear you having a bad day bcp. What could make you feel better- read a book, favourite DVD or cd on, have a bath, hot choccy with a low syn treat?

put your feet up with a hot water bottle and a brew. X

Bought a butternut squash in aldi super 6......any suggestions?

SW stylee risotto:

butternut squash and sweet potato, cubed (par boil to ensure cooked through!)
Brown rice (pre cooked!)
peas
grated carrot
cheese (as a HExA)
courgette
splash of wine

onions
frylight

quorn pieces

Marinade:
veg stock
mixed herbs
spoon of ketchup

(mix the ketchup, 1/2 mug of stock and herbs together, pour over the quorn and marinade overnight or stick in the microwave for a few mins while you fry off the onions,if you aren't that prepared ;) )

Pop all in the pan and heat through for 12 - 15 mins. Serve and enjoy - about a syn per serving, depending on how much wine you use!

SW stylee risotto: butternut squash and sweet potato, cubed (par boil to ensure cooked through!) Brown rice (pre cooked!) peas grated carrot cheese (as a HExA) courgette splash of wine onions frylight quorn pieces Marinade: veg stock mixed herbs spoon of ketchup (mix the ketchup, 1/2 mug of stock and herbs together, pour over the quorn and marinade overnight or stick in the microwave for a few mins while you fry off the onions,if you aren't that prepared ;) ) Pop all in the pan and heat through for 12 - 15 mins. Serve and enjoy - about a syn per serving, depending on how much wine you use!

Sounds nice thanks will try that next time. Turned it into a soup today...very nice.

don't believe it ..... my day went from bad to nightmare.....

my son has to do his studying at home because he has a terrible debilitating illness.... I fought for 2 years to get this set up and he has been doing it since september.... just checked my emails and one came through after I checked them on Friday from his "virtual academy" to say the examination centre I found has backed out.... they had already tried all the ones they could think of...... so basically the poor sick kid is knocking himself out studying for nothing..... I'm devastated....
How on earth am I going to tell him....

my son has to do his studying at home because he has a terrible debilitating illness.... I fought for 2 years to get this set up and he has been doing it since september.... just checked my emails and one came through after I checked them on Friday from his "virtual academy" to say the examination centre I found has backed out.... they had already tried all the ones they could think of...... so basically the poor sick kid is knocking himself out studying for nothing..... I'm devastated....

OMG I'm sorry hun they need to find someone else it's not good enough his education is important you can see that but they can't. And I'm sure your son will know you've done your best X

Oh no, that's terrible. I don't know what to say that could make you feel better except we're here for support and thinking of you and your son :( xx

Sorry to hear you're down in the dumps bloodcoveredprincess. Things'll be brighter in the morning - I promise. I send good vibes to you wherever you are cus I've had a fairly productive and enjoyable weekend :) (not that I'm boasting). By the end of last week, I felt I'd been beaten up by my work load and was ready for collapsing but, although I'm dreading the onslaught tomorrow, I at least feel somewhat rested. However, I also managed to spend £100 over my budget for a new sewing machine (ruddy John Lewis salesperson!) so, I'm going to be eating on a budget this coming week - using up the copious amounts of veg that's seen better days together with the rusting tinned pulses cluttering up my cupboard. Make it sound appetising, don't I?

Anyhooo, after last weekend's birthday blowout and 1.5lb gain, I've been 100% on track this week so I am hoping the scales will reflect this and my weight loss can catch up with Smidges' soon ;). It's not a race, I know - it's a journey blah blah but sometimes, you wanna take a plane to your destination rather than a bike (or a snail in my case).

Good luck for those of you in weigh in tomorrow

xxx

I just saw this post by you - my last message was in response to your first one, a mucky floor and broken bed are much easier to get over than this. Will your Local Education Authority not support you? It sounds like an absolute nightmare. I hope you get it sorted chick. His studying won't be for nothing - any sort of learning is so valuable for our development. I really hope you can get this sorted. Contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau if no luck with LEA xxx

I've stopped going to classes to, as it was getting a bit expensive to go get weighed, buy hi-fi bars and then come home and not stick to it! So I've decided to do it at home too, I've got my books and a lot of the cook books, I also buy the magazine (I dont mind paying full price for it either), it's just getting a bit hard to find some motivation.
I'm just thinking of me in my bikini at the end of April - Oh god where did I put that apple! :eek:

I've stopped going to classes to, as it was getting a bit expensive to go get weighed, buy hi-fi bars and then come home and not stick to it! So I've decided to do it at home too, I've got my books and a lot of the cook books, I also buy the magazine (I dont mind paying full price for it either), it's just getting a bit hard to find some motivation.
I'm just thinking of me in my bikini at the end of April - Oh god where did I put that apple! :eek:

Bikini is the same as my motivation! We're going away in May. I hate doing it but I try to keep looking at myself in the mirror in my underwear (pretty much the same as bikini!) and trying to think how I would feel if I were by the pool at this point and imagine how I'll feel when I lose a bit more weight. Sounds weird but it really is motivating me! x

Bikini is the same as my motivation! We're going away in May. I hate doing it but I try to keep looking at myself in the mirror in my underwear (pretty much the same as bikini!) and trying to think how I would feel if I were by the pool at this point and imagine how I'll feel when I lose a bit more weight. Sounds weird but it really is motivating me! x

Sometimes I thankful we dont have a full length mirror but other times its frustrating because I cant have a good look at myself. I try and do it if I'm trying clothes on, but then I cant stay there forever or even longer than it normally takes to try something on. Trust me I've had some funny looks after being in the changing rooms for over 20 minutes and only trying on 1 thing!!

Sometimes I thankful we dont have a full length mirror but other times its frustrating because I cant have a good look at myself. I try and do it if I'm trying clothes on, but then I cant stay there forever or even longer than it normally takes to try something on. Trust me I've had some funny looks after being in the changing rooms for over 20 minutes and only trying on 1 thing!!

Sometimes I wish we didn't have one but I do think it keeps me focused. Ignore the funny looks - you need to make sure it looks good both on and off!! x

Back