DOING SW FROM HOME???

It's quiet on here today. Having a loss this week.has really spurred me on to stick to plan this week. Fingers crossed for another loss next week :) xxx good luck to all of you with weigh in tomorrow xxx

That's me!! Fingers crossed for the morning. Glad you've found your zone :D

I just saw this post by you - my last message was in response to your first one, a mucky floor and broken bed are much easier to get over than this. Will your Local Education Authority not support you? It sounds like an absolute nightmare. I hope you get it sorted chick. His studying won't be for nothing - any sort of learning is so valuable for our development. I really hope you can get this sorted. Contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau if no luck with LEA xxx

The crazy thing is the LEA are paying for his course and his exam fees.... but their schools are refusing be his examination centre... mind boggling

I weighed in this morning and it's 2.2lbs off for me :D

I've been debating over whether to join Slimming World USA online and this thread has been very helpful. Unfortunately, I don't live in an area that has meetings, so this is the only way I would be able to use it. I hope someday there will be meetings offered in my state. :)

Disappointed is not the word :( Sunday morning I was down 2.5lb but today on official weigh in day I'm back up making my loss only 1lb for the week.. :confused: I think it's safe to my mojo is no more!

Disappointed is not the word :( Sunday morning I was down 2.5lb but today on official weigh in day I'm back up making my loss only 1lb for the week.. :confused: I think it's safe to my mojo is no more!

Well done losers :)

Smidge, I felt just like you yesterday. I sts and was really hoping for a loss. I was gutted because not only didn't I lose but I also knew that I wouldn't hit my January target.
But today I am back on it and feeling really positive. Stick with it hun, it will pay off in the end.x

Stick with it hon, a loss is fab! Be proud, get some1 to hide ur scales. My hubby gets them out only on WI for me. I used to weigh myself all the time if i was losing id relax and eat and if i wasn't id b so gutted id self sabotage. Know its hard but its worked for me so far this time. Keep smiling ur doing great. X:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been debating over whether to join Slimming World USA online and this thread has been very helpful. Unfortunately, I don't live in an area that has meetings, so this is the only way I would be able to use it. I hope someday there will be meetings offered in my state. :)

Welcome from across the atlantic!!

Hope you`re not in one of those freezing states in the north!!
My hubby`s got family in Wisconsin. Haven`t heard from them
for a while. Hope they`re ok.
His cousin is a sheriff so he`s probably very busy!!

Enough of that!! You`ll find us welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Any questions, just fire away. There`s always someone that can help!! :D

Thanks Ladies, I really needed that pep talk! I've managed to stick to the normal routine today and I've hit the gym and eaten my brekkie (HEX Alpen, Blueberries & Muller) and now I'm sipping a cup of tea.

I was really hoping to break into the 11's and I'm worried I still won't make it this week, I'm going out with some friends Saturday and it's a burger and chips type of event. Guess I'll save my syns for the week and do a flexi day and hope that it works out on the scales.. :fingerscrossed:

Good morning everyone!

So glad to have found this site and this particular thread. Today is my first day of doing Slimming World and decided not to go to a club because my confidence and self esteem is so low right now I just don't have it in me to walk into a class on my own. Lost 4st with weight watchers 2 years ago but a miscarriage and house move knocked me off track and I gained it all back and then some. Loads to lose and hoping doing it at home will work for me :)

Good morning everyone!

So glad to have found this site and this particular thread. Today is my first day of doing Slimming World and decided not to go to a club because my confidence and self esteem is so low right now I just don't have it in me to walk into a class on my own. Lost 4st with weight watchers 2 years ago but a miscarriage and house move knocked me off track and I gained it all back and then some. Loads to lose and hoping doing it at home will work for me :)

Hello,
This is a great site and great thread. Good luck with your weightloss journey. I'm sure you can do it and there's always loads of support on here :) x

Good morning everyone! So glad to have found this site and this particular thread. Today is my first day of doing Slimming World and decided not to go to a club because my confidence and self esteem is so low right now I just don't have it in me to walk into a class on my own. Lost 4st with weight watchers 2 years ago but a miscarriage and house move knocked me off track and I gained it all back and then some. Loads to lose and hoping doing it at home will work for me :)

Good luck and one step at a time.

Hope you`re not in one of those freezing states in the north!!
My hubby`s got family in Wisconsin. Haven`t heard from them
for a while. Hope they`re ok.
His cousin is a sheriff so he`s probably very busy!!

Enough of that!! You`ll find us welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Any questions, just fire away. There`s always someone that can help!! :D

I'm in the southern US, and we rarely ever get snow, but we are getting some ice today. All of the surrounding schools are closed, and that hasn't happened in a very long time. We're not used to this kind of weather. LOL. Thank you for the welcome. I took the plunge and joined SW online yesterday, so I'll be here pretty often. I look forward to getting to know all of you. :)

I'm in the southern US, and we rarely ever get snow, but we are getting some ice today. All of the surrounding schools are closed, and that hasn't happened in a very long time. We're not used to this kind of weather. LOL. Thank you for the welcome. I took the plunge and joined SW online yesterday, so I'll be here pretty often. I look forward to getting to know all of you. :)

No prob!!

The time difference means nothing online!!
I suppose ice is a bit strange in the South.

I hope everyone is feeling motivated....:)

I've got work lunches (Marks & Sparks) today, tomorrow and 3 days next week so I'm trying to resisit and eat my curry loaf/mugshots/fruit/yoghurts instead as I've had a few family things on over the last few days and need to get back on it.

Also I booked a family holiday to Gran Canaria at Easter so need to think of that Bikini Bod!

It sure is. My dog, Amber, walked outside this morning and turned to look at me like "What is this stuff?" :p

Take you never seen ducks landing on ice?
We used to live near a river and a couple of years ago,
it was frozen for weeks. Watching them go splat on the ice
when they expected liquid was funny!
Even if it must have been painful for them :)
Hope you and the pooch are ok walking on ice.
We get a lot of accidents here when folk slip and fall on the stuff.
Fractured arms and legs are the usual out-come.
Especially as you and your four legged friend are not used to it!!

Back