DOING SW FROM HOME???

Arrrrrggggg...... poor you x

I've put on a pound this week :( I don't understand where I'm going wrong :(:(:(

Try not to lose heart, as long as you are sticking to the plan it will come off sooner or later :bighug:

Well I feel terrible having practically not done sw for the last week!! My parents came to visit on the weekend and I decided to just enjoy myself with eating out and glasses of wine here and there.

Oh well, back on it now! Made cawl last night which is a Welsh dish, similar to a stew. Lots of veg but ill admit the lamb in it is a bit fatty so I'm going to try cutting that off before eating.

I'm not sure either how my Forever Living products work with sw. Since drinking the aloe and bee pollen drink it's helped my energy levels and mobility no end! But any ideas how bad for you they are? They're all natural Aloe Vera products with no hidden extras but I dont know anyone at group who could ask for me!

Any tips would be appreciated!

:)

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry Pippa we're all here to help. Have u got a diary, we can look and see if theres anything on that? Don't get dispondent, keep going. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I feel terrible having practically not done sw for the last week!! My parents came to visit on the weekend and I decided to just enjoy myself with eating out and glasses of wine here and there.

Oh well, back on it now! Made cawl last night which is a Welsh dish, similar to a stew. Lots of veg but ill admit the lamb in it is a bit fatty so I'm going to try cutting that off before eating.

I'm not sure either how my Forever Living products work with sw. Since drinking the aloe and bee pollen drink it's helped my energy levels and mobility no end! But any ideas how bad for you they are? They're all natural Aloe Vera products with no hidden extras but I dont know anyone at group who could ask for me!

Any tips would be appreciated!

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Keep going Carys, we all have blips now and again, at least you enjoyed and can start thinking ahead. :)

Don't worry Pippa we're all here to help. Have u got a diary, we can look and see if theres anything on that? Don't get dispondent, keep going. :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I do - no idea how to post a link to it on my app though!!! I think I'm just feeling disheartened because I've been trying soooooo hard and it's just not shifting :(

Generally at least 1/2 of what I eat is SF. My general exercise routine is 3 spin classes and a weights class a week, each averaging a 400 calorie loss (I have a HRM to track how hard I'm working). I think my OH would be a bit annoyed if I added exercise to date night and the weekend :(

Sounds like you are doing more than enough, just keep going :)

Yeah I do - no idea how to post a link to it on my app though!!! I think I'm just feeling disheartened because I've been trying soooooo hard and it's just not shifting :(

If u keep ur finger on the link address and copy it u can then paste it using the chain icon where it says submit discard camera etc. Not sure if all phones are the same but im assuming so as its the app.
Also are you eating the same foods regularly or do you have a good variety i try not to have the same food twice i sometimes do for lunch if theres leftovers, but generally variety is the trick. And are you drinking enough water squash tea coffee anything that helps you wee....
Failing all that have you tried red and green days?
Just a few ideas everybody is different. Don't give up hon. X

If u keep ur finger on the link address and copy it u can then paste it using the chain icon where it says submit discard camera etc. Not sure if all phones are the same but im assuming so as its the app. Also are you eating the same foods regularly or do you have a good variety i try not to have the same food twice i sometimes do for lunch if theres leftovers, but generally variety is the trick. And are you drinking enough water squash tea coffee anything that helps you wee.... Failing all that have you tried red and green days? Just a few ideas everybody is different. Don't give up hon. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I tried a mixture of days last week, 3 red 2 green 2 EE. I'm going to try and EE this week but cut down on white carbs and see if that helps.

I try to drink between 2-3 litres of water a day, mostly fruit tea and hot water.

I think I've managed to post the link now - not sure though!!

I'm giving up today. I've eaten my body weight in chocolate and feel like I need a medicinal curry to burn out this cold and the infections! I'm going to be back on it tomorrow and stop feeling so sorry for myself!

Well I'm on day 5 and I have been sooooo good. No cheats at all - just 18 syns Monday and Tuesday by error as still getting used to the plan! Well I know I shouldn't have weighed myself this morning but I was a bit down and needed a boost, so I stood on the scales and prayed lol. I've lost 4lb!!!! I am totally gobsmacked but delighted all the same! It's given me the willpower to carry on and next weigh in Saturday - the end if my first week!!

Has any1 done the superspeed challenge b4? Might prepare for it next week. Got to have 10 different ss foods a day i think.

Back