DOING SW FROM HOME???

I am doing SW from home. I've got all the info from a few years ago when I did a 10 week course. There is so much info available on line and on this site, along with SW magazine. As long as the motivation and willpower are there, along with people to encourage you - you can't go wrong :)

Can anyone tell me how many syns are in Sesame seed Ryveta and laughing cow light triangle please, my hubby and I are disagreeing on this!!! :banghead:

I am just starting from home again. Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

At least he's interested.... Is he doing SW too?

At least he's interested.... Is he doing SW too?

Yes, his losses are bigger than mine, but he has much more to loose. Have to watch what I cook for him coz he is a fussy eater!!
Like most men I guess :D

Yes, his losses are bigger than mine, but he has much more to loose. Have to watch what I cook for him coz he is a fussy eater!!
Like most men I guess :D

I don't know if there is any scientific data to support this, but I always think that men lose weight more quickly. We had a guy in our group who regularly lost 4 - 5 pounds per week for weeks and weeks. He had a lot to lose as well.

I don't know if there is any scientific data to support this, but I always think that men lose weight more quickly. We had a guy in our group who regularly lost 4 - 5 pounds per week for weeks and weeks. He had a lot to lose as well.

well men are generally taller than women and they naturally carry more muscle so the burn more calories which makes it easier for them to lose.... we just have to suck it up ;)

Oh can you tell me abit more about the super speed challenge please??

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya. Im not too sure myself just heard it mentioned at daughters gymnastics class last night. (By the clicky mums in the corner, that u cant approach:rolleyes:)
Ive tried googling it and it seems you have to have 10 different ss foods a day (as well as 1/3 superfree in ur meals) such as blackcurrants, cranberries, melon. It seems people who have done the challenge have upped there weight loss by 100% in a week.
Im thinking if giving it a go starting monday after my WI.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya. Im not too sure myself just heard it mentioned at daughters gymnastics class last night. (By the clicky mums in the corner, that u cant approach:rolleyes:)
Ive tried googling it and it seems you have to have 10 different ss foods a day (as well as 1/3 superfree in ur meals) such as blackcurrants, cranberries, melon. It seems people who have done the challenge have upped there weight loss by 100% in a week.
Im thinking if giving it a go starting monday after my WI.

I would think it gave them the runs and what they actually lost was water

You may be right BCP!:eek:
I might give it a go and if it gets like that I'll soon b stopping. Cant live in the lav!!:p

Well,after a good start I have gone totally off plan :-( I had flu which messed up my appetite and when it came right again I just craved all the wrong things. Think I finally have things back under control now. Going to go back to the drawing board and write up some menu plans as I have been living 'meal to meal' and having been following it properly. Shopping list next....:)

What are your fav meals using ex lean minced beef?

In need of some inspiration, sick of the same old stuff but have some to use up in the fridge xx

Back