DOING SW FROM HOME???

What are your fav meals using ex lean minced beef?

In need of some inspiration, sick of the same old stuff but have some to use up in the fridge xx

What you been making? I use the mince for all sorts, chilli, meatball curried or tomato based, shepherds pie, burgers, egg meatloaf.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on ur 2lb off thats fab!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been making spag bols, pasta dishes, burgers, cottage pie etc. might just burger it with a mixed grill and some sw BBQ sauce, I love that stuff lol.

OH is a very fussy eater, he won't eat cheese, egg, or anything with creamy sauces etc..
Anyone know any meals that I can make the night before. Lil one goes to nana's when I work, so those days we don't get in til 7-8ish and of course by that time, cooking a long winded meal is so not gonna happen lol.. So could do with a few ideas that I can make the day before and it's quick and easy. (I work like every other day)

Been making spag bols, pasta dishes, burgers, cottage pie etc. might just burger it with a mixed grill and some sw BBQ sauce, I love that stuff lol.

OH is a very fussy eater, he won't eat cheese, egg, or anything with creamy sauces etc..
Anyone know any meals that I can make the night before. Lil one goes to nana's when I work, so those days we don't get in til 7-8ish and of course by that time, cooking a long winded meal is so not gonna happen lol.. So could do with a few ideas that I can make the day before and it's quick and easy. (I work like every other day)

I have the same problem, with OH and work. I tend to make moset meals the night before such as meatballs in tomato sauce (totally yummy and syn free) just have to make the spaghetti on the day, chicken, ham and mushroom pie is lovely too, I make the filling the night before and then add potato topping instead of pastry to keep the syns low. Also do things like chilli and curries and any pasta dish the night before, if you make up a big batch you can freeze half to use on another day.
:)

You could also make soups, stews and casseroles the day before.

I make huge batches of currys and chillis. If I think on I can take one outta the freezer before I got to work. If not it can easily defrost in the microwave.

I sometimes have the freezer bags of rice too for when I'm only in the house for 45 mins then off to college. 4 packs for £1 from Asda

Thanks girls that's actually a big help, gonna have to clear some room in the freezer and get to cooking I think on my days off..

Its too easy to say let's go to the fish shop when there is nothing prepared at home xx

Well,after a good start I have gone totally off plan :-( I had flu which messed up my appetite and when it came right again I just craved all the wrong things. Think I finally have things back under control now. Going to go back to the drawing board and write up some menu plans as I have been living 'meal to meal' and having been following it properly. Shopping list next....:)

Good for you getting back on plan xx

Well done on your loss Mandy

Hi Mandy

how are you finding SW :)

I love it! I lost 4 stone several years ago but then stuff happened and all but half a stone went gradually back on. I've been following the plan for 3 weeks now 100% and I've lost 6lbs. It's so great to be able to eat loads and not feel deprived isn't it? :)

Last edited:
wow thats amazing well done!!
i started wednesday and cant believe how much you can eat its crazy. im hoping for a good weigh in next week feeling opimistic & determined :)

Back