DOING SW FROM HOME???

Evening everyone xx had a bit of a blip this week, well a 2lb blip!! It's made me remember why I do SW though, so silver lining & all that x looking forward to being bk on plan 100% tomorrow, only hv 10lbs to lose but hopefully will do it by Easter x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening everyone xx had a bit of a blip this week, well a 2lb blip!! It's made me remember why I do SW though, so silver lining & all that x looking forward to being bk on plan 100% tomorrow, only hv 10lbs to lose but hopefully will do it by Easter x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Go for it hun x

Had 4 syns today....trying to figure out how much icecream i can have with my strawberries with my remaining syns :)

Just had SW diet chicken. Enjoyed by all of us. Yummy but am now stuffed. I hope it digests quickly as it is weigh in tomorrow morning.

Brilliant. That is great Michybug.

Well !! The whole weekend i have been attending birthday parties including hold my own one for my children and didnt really get to eat as was moving around so much and good thing i was!! Seems ive lost some more weight and i am now 15st 10 and half!!! :-D Yipppieeee what a lovely start to the monday morning!!! :D

How r u all lovelies getting on! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well !! The whole weekend i have been attending birthday parties including hold my own one for my children and didnt really get to eat as was moving around so much and good thing i was!! Seems ive lost some more weight and i am now 15st 10 and half!!! :-D Yipppieeee what a lovely start to the monday morning!!! :D

How r u all lovelies getting on! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your loss :clap:

Back