DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone, getting a bit bored of porridge, what other nice cereals can you have as a HEXB?? I'm sure I used to have 28g of mini honey nut shredded wheat?? Or raisin wheat?? Something like that? :)

Hi everyone, getting a bit bored of porridge, what other nice cereals can you have as a HEXB?? I'm sure I used to have 28g of mini honey nut shredded wheat?? Or raisin wheat?? Something like that? :)

I have bran flakes with fruit.

Have you looked at "whats for breakfast" thread? Theres a few different and good ideas on it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for that peeps, I had a look and I can't believe what some people have lol some sounds delish some not so much, problem is I'm not much of a breakfast eater and I only have time for something quick before work so cereal it is! 35g of fruit and fibre I think....just need to go shopping! Does anyone know if honey nut bitesize shredded wheat is still on the list? Or raisin wheat?? If so what weight?? Thanks :)

If I'm right hun, the weight doesn't change no matter what cereal u hv, just a case of knowing if ur chosen cereal is on the list? Sorry don't know abt the ones u listed x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone, Happy Valentines Day :heartpump:
I have been soo good this week, but this morning some lovely colleagues decided to treat everyone and brought in loads of choccies and welsh cakes. :drool: I was really good though, I didn't have any choccies, my will power held out :clap:, but I did have a welsh cake :doh: . After the interval training I've done this week, I am hoping that it shows on my WI tomorrow.

Happy Valentines to you too, and am hoping that tonights meal doesn't out do my good behaviour this week :candledinner::bananalove:

Happy Valentine's Day all!! Did my WI this morning and STS, this evening I'm out for a four course meal at a charity Valentine Ball. Being very good through the day and hoping the meal isn't too synful :rolleyes:

At least it's not a gain. Hope you enjoy your meal out. How did your daughter's test go?? :character00182:

Not like :mad:

She failed unfortunately :(

:( aaahh sorry to hear, all the best drivers fail at least once, at least that's what I tell myself. I passed on my 3rd try!!! :eek:

Thanks LyndaAnn, her confidence took a real hit but she seems to be bouncing back a bit now.

:bighug: I'm sure she will pass next time. Big hugs

Good luck everyone on the scales this week.
I managed to lose 3lbs which I am extremely pleased with.
For anyone who has kids, try and be good this week but if you really can't don't worry too much...it's the holidays :) x

Well done :0clapper: on you great loss. Our half term is next week, so I am hoping I can make a good loss this week in preparation.

Back