DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good luck everyone on the scales this week.
I managed to lose 3lbs which I am extremely pleased with.
For anyone who has kids, try and be good this week but if you really can't don't worry too much...it's the holidays :) x

Great loss and great advice :D

SW at home...

Hello,
Is anyone else following SW at home? I have restarted but because I have moved I am not near a group anymore. I have all my old books and SW cook books so I am hoping I can still be successful! Would love a Buddy though who can help me if I get stuck! Thanks :)

Im doing sw from home have been since 2nd jan,weigh in for me is wed morn x

I'd agree with that advice, I am really struggling this week with kids home eating crisps, choc and God knows what else, have counted everything just out of interest and I have had on average 24 syns a day :(

Good luck everyone on the scales this week.
I managed to lose 3lbs which I am extremely pleased with.
For anyone who has kids, try and be good this week but if you really can't don't worry too much...it's the holidays :) x

Brilliant. Well done Little Miss Naughty. I bet you feel fantastic.

I'd agree with that advice, I am really struggling this week with kids home eating crisps, choc and God knows what else, have counted everything just out of interest and I have had on average 24 syns a day :(

Just count it as a week to maintain honey xx

Me my brother and his wife are doing it from home, today was our first weigh in together (literally standing on scales and whatsapping a pic of the weight to each other lol) we have found it ok, in total between the 3 of us we lost 11lb! Me and my sis in law have a food diary on here where everyday we write down our food so we can see what we've all had, feel free to join in if you want some support :) (threads called time to slim..) xx

Hey. I wanna start doing it from home too. Was in 2 minds to go to a class......can I do it from home?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You certainly can do it from home - lots of people do. Some people have joined online to get access to the syns etc, but many people just come on here and get advice when they need it, and give advice too :). Best of luck whatever you decide.

Hey. I wanna start doing it from home too. Was in 2 minds to go to a class......can I do it from home?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Of course you can do it from home. If I can, anyone can. I've never been to a class, never read the books. I get all my information and motivation from on this site and it seems to work perfectly for me. Good luck whatever you decide.x

Hi all, I decided to start again with slimming world but will be doing it myself from home. Being in Cyprus all the group meetings that I could attend after work have now become Greek only :mad: I will weigh in on Mondays for now am feeling pretty motivated but it is only my first week!

Hi all, I decided to start again with slimming world but will be doing it myself from home. Being in Cyprus all the group meetings that I could attend after work have now become Greek only :mad: I will weigh in on Mondays for now am feeling pretty motivated but it is only my first week!

Good luck hun.I find the key to doing it successfully at home is keeping motivated. Good luck with your journey.x

Good morning all, 2 days in to half term and I'm not doing too badly. I had a naughty pizza which was planned last night but other than that I am being good. The kids have had loads of treats but I've not given in so far...lets see how today goes.x

doing great honey x

Afternoon!

It has been a while since I last posted. Hope you're all well. Seems like there's been some pretty good progress for you all on here so may be visiting more frequently. I am following plan still but weight has been VERY slow to come off - much slower than when I did SW at a class the first time round. I'm not cheating or anything but my lifestyle is much more sedentary since January - I injured my foot and now have a car so I'm not walking to work anymore (40mins per day) so I think the shock of my body going into lazyass mode has caused this.

Anyway, I've slipped a few times in the weeks that I've posted: Valentines day night ordered a massive indian take away which was beautiful but I had it all - poppadoms, pickle tray, starter AND main. Piggy piggy. However, I was back on it the following day (slimming world, not the indian).

I've come down with a dreadful cold bug this week and yesterday I needed comfort so a glass of milk with honey, a champagne truffle,2 potions of my free meal and extra cottage cheese were my vices but.....I could have gone for a massive bar of chocolate so at least I stayed with semi healthy treats and over eating.

Anyway, Monday's my weigh in day and this Monday I was 12st13lbs. Finally! The twelves again! There was a time I dreaded the twelves but that's when I was approaching them from the other way. Funny how feelings change about numbers depending on which way you're looking at them.

Finally, I am going on an all inclusive holiday to Tunisia in the early hours of Sunday morning for 1 week. The indoor heated swimming pool is hopefully going to see a fair bit of me as I try and off set any damage done by the unlimited food and drinks choice (and pancakes....oh the pancakes!!!!).

Wish me luck! Over and out ;)

Back