DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ahh thank you I didn't think of that. I just keep telling my self that they taste awful, and thinking about the 1lb of fat I looked at the other day.

You did well resisting though!! I just meant if you had some SW style you wouldn't feel as if you were depriving yourself!

Back from tutoring. My wee japanese kid is a little star, his mum is slightly pushy but I hope she realizes how smart her little dude is!!

Hi just wanted to check in and say thank you to all you lovely peeps out there who allayed my fears of the amount of food I was eating (1st week) I lost 4llbs...whoop whoop! Onwards and upwards - have a good week all! :happy036:

FANTASTIC. What great news for you!

Hi just wanted to check in and say thank you to all you lovely peeps out there who allayed my fears of the amount of food I was eating (1st week) I lost 4llbs...whoop whoop! Onwards and upwards - have a good week all! :happy036:
:happy036: thats great! I keep thinking i'm eating absolutely loads too, hope I have the same kind of loss as you for the first week though...

Ahh thank you I didn't think of that. I just keep telling my self that they taste awful, and thinking about the 1lb of fat I looked at the other day.

:8855: I keep telling myself that the treats we have been having at work are disgusting too...we have something in almost everyday in a Cypriot office as they celebrate EVERYTHING - birthdays, weddings, christenings, name days....Haven't given in to any temptation today with the chocolate cake as I actually don't like it!

Hi there. This is my first post. I've done SW a few times in the past with some good success but over the last few months I've piled on the weight and am determined not to go out and buy size 22 clothes again. It is bad enough I've gone back into 18 and 20! I've been off work since November with a back injury and have piled the pounds on due to inactivity and comfort eating and am so mad at myself right now. I've decided that I'm going to start SW again but to go it alone, in conjunction with help and support right here. My activity is improving but I know my poor back is hampered because of my food weakness. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Feels good writing that down!

Hi there. This is my first post. I've done SW a few times in the past with some good success but over the last few months I've piled on the weight and am determined not to go out and buy size 22 clothes again. It is bad enough I've gone back into 18 and 20! I've been off work since November with a back injury and have piled the pounds on due to inactivity and comfort eating and am so mad at myself right now. I've decided that I'm going to start SW again but to go it alone, in conjunction with help and support right here. My activity is improving but I know my poor back is hampered because of my food weakness. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Feels good writing that down!

Hi there Clare...

You will definitely get loads of support on here :D..... start a diary .... read some diaries.... make some mini buddies.... enjoy the journey xxx.... Don't be mad with yourself.... nurture yourself instead ..... take care of your back.... you'll do great xx

Thanks for the encouragement! Seems I can't start a diary yet, or read anyone else's, as I need to post more. Shame as I'm more a reader than a poster at this stage! Will get to it though! :)

Thanks for the encouragement! Seems I can't start a diary yet, or read anyone else's, as I need to post more. Shame as I'm more a reader than a poster at this stage! Will get to it though! :)

Not all diaries are the same..... some are members only like mine.... which I think you should be able to read now that you are a member xx

Some are silver and some are gold ...... you need a certain number of posts for them xx

There is a link in my signature to my diary.... let me know if you can access that....

I'll send you a friend request too.....

we'll find you something to read and all the support you need.... don't worry xx

Lots of people get their number of posts up by joining in the game threads...

Also try the what's for breakfast, dinner, tea type threads

Diary started! Very cathartic. I can't click links until i have more posts.
Looking at your info below your posts I am inspired already! How excited and proud you must be to have reached all those goals xx

Diary started! Very cathartic. I can't click links until i have more posts.
Looking at your info below your posts I am inspired already! How excited and proud you must be to have reached all those goals xx

I will pop into your diary and say hello....

there are some good shopping threads you might want to follow.... one for aldi and one for everywhere else xx

Thanks for the help and making me feel welcome :) xx

Welcome clare74. Uve picked the right thread for support. Im sure u'll do fab.
Good luck on your journey and we'll keep our eyes on you. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Bubble :)

Hi Clare74, I am more of a browser, but this website is amazing so much support if and when you need and the meal idea threads are amazing, whenever your bored of the same food pop on over and get some great menu's, good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Diary started! Very cathartic. I can't click links until i have more posts. Looking at your info below your posts I am inspired already! How excited and proud you must be to have reached all those goals xx

He strange. I knew you couldn't view profiles but I had no issue looking at different peoples threads when I first started on here. Have you tried looking in the slimming world food diaries section in general rather than trying to view specific people? X

I've figured it out now... Was just being untech savvy! I can read threads but have restrictions at the moment until I have more posts. Suppose it is so people can't spam. Anyway, thanks everyone for the welcome xx

Back