DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all, im new and have decided to do Slimming World from home, I have also joined the gym for the First time ever which is scary! I am down 19lb after 6 weeks and i love the fact that im not hungry or getting cravings.
The information provided on ths site is fab!

Hi all, im new and have decided to do Slimming World from home, I have also joined the gym for the First time ever which is scary! I am down 19lb after 6 weeks and i love the fact that im not hungry or getting cravings.
The information provided on ths site is fab!

Hi there.... lovely to have you with us...

Wow you are off to a brilliant start.... well done and good luck for the rest of your journey....

I was thinking about having another go at Slimming World. Is it worth joining the online. I couldn't find a thread on it. Can't stand those meetings and don't think I could face them again.

Hi :)

I find online works best for me. I use all the online features recipes etc and downloaded the plans onto my tablet so that they are there and easy to reference to. I feel do what is best for you :)

Thanks very much for replying. I have got a book but it's from about four years ago. But I probably have some others if I search hard enough! I'll give it a try by myself for a week or two and see how it goes and then maybe try online but it is quite expensive and knowing me I probably won't use it as much as I should.

MaryMZ I tried going to the groups and got the new books but to be honest I've had more support here in the last week. The people here are really friendly and full of tips. I was going to try the online SW group but after finding this place I decided not to bother. Could you maybe even go to your nearest group even just once to get the new books and that will get you a month access to the website and just not bother going back.

welcome along, I am a group member but I still come onto here most days. I like going to group it's my "night out" lol!

If you can get hold of the most up to date books though that would be good!

Just a food one so I can keep track of what I'm eating - or shouldn't be eating. I've not started a proper one as yet. I've read stuff about how you need to have made so many posts before it can't be googled etc so need to look into it more :confused: don't want to air my dirty laundry to the world :eek:

Just a food one so I can keep track of what I'm eating - or shouldn't be eating. I've not started a proper one as yet. I've read stuff about how you need to have made so many posts before it can't be googled etc so need to look into it more :confused: don't want to air my dirty laundry to the world :eek:

Ooooo honey.... you shouldn't be eating the dirty laundry ;)

Blood covered princess - I like the cut of your jib - maybe that's where I've been going wrong all these years - I've been eating it instead of washing it - no wonder I've put on weight :sign0007:

Blood covered princess - I like the cut of your jib - maybe that's where I've been going wrong all these years - I've been eating it instead of washing it - no wonder I've put on weight :sign0007:

That's why I don't list all my food on my diary.... don't want anyone to know about my 'high fibre' additions ;)

Re subscribing :)

Evening all

Once again I am back. Stopped for months and having to deal with the consequences. Wrote this so many times so I am not going to bore everyone with the boring details. We have all been here which is why we are here minimins :) I have a wedding this year and one next year. I NEED to lose the weight this time/ Most of all I need to do this for me. I am fed feeling like this. I am constantly tired, sleep all the time, hardly let my OH touch me let alone anything else! We go camping hols which usually involve walking or climbing which leaves me feeling shattered and even worse about myself as OH is lot fitter than me and has to wait on me catching up all the time. Would like to be able to wait on him!!!

Tried WW at the beginning of the year thinking that it would be a good change and although they kind of have a SW approach now with dare I say some better elements I could not follow it. Think TBH it came down to their webpage which is crap and the pages on here, no one spoke and there were hardly any posts, was a bit down heartening!! So although I have a couple of weeks left on the plan I started SW 2day. I have been at curves for a couple of weeks so see how that helps with the exercise side of things, couple of apps on the Ipad too to chuck in some variation. I will be logging on MFP so that I can keep track of portions as that is one of my biggest problems.

So slight ramble over and I hope that some of you kind souls will help me on my journey.

Oh BTW i am wanting to lose about 3.5stones or tone up to a happy point.

Good night all xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back