DOING SW FROM HOME???

I certainly need to do something. I've eaten loads of not good things today. I could go to a few meetings and get the latest books. I think I'll probably do that. Thanks everyone.

Welcome hun. We can do this, help eachother through thick & thin. ;)
Good luck. :)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bambam (my cat) is freaking me out, she bolted out living room earlier. Found her lying in hall so carried her in2 living room where her tail bushed up & she was prowling b4 running out living room again. Currently lying in hall staring at door

Im doing it from home too. Just need ro be focused I think and rwady to do it. I hope I can this time x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Alycyn sounds like you've got an invisible visitor. Cats really freak you out when they do that. I remember when we stayed in our old place - really old building - one of our cats was lying on me then jumped up all bushy and was staring over my shoulder. Kept trying to get him to calm down but he was having none of it. You can imagine how much I didn't want to look behind me :eek:

Well i weighed myself this morning and have lost 1lb, should feel happy that its a loss but am slightly disappointed. I know my weakness is the weekend, I seem to do great while at work and most days I had no syns until my evening meal with OH. This weekend I only had two meals a day and kept snacking on crap and lost track of syns :doh: so this week I am going to start a food diary too. I will also blame the snacking on crap on PMS :rotflmao:

Just wondering would it be worth trying to get hold of a new slimming world book mine is from the start of 2011 and didn't know if there would have been any changes in there

Hi peeps..... very pleased lost 1.8lbs with week

Well done on the losses ladies! I'm hoping for a 2lb loss to bring me to 12st but I don't WI until Thursday morning.. Such a long wait!! :D

Good luck with that honey x

Alycyn sounds like you've got an invisible visitor. Cats really freak you out when they do that. I remember when we stayed in our old place - really old building - one of our cats was lying on me then jumped up all bushy and was staring over my shoulder. Kept trying to get him to calm down but he was having none of it. You can imagine how much I didn't want to look behind me :eek:

My other cat has done it a few times, 1st Bambam has. Wi things like that tho I jst wish they would show themselves, seen a few ghosts in my life so it wouldn't scare me, freaked a little well yeah but as long as Casper would b happy 2 share my home:)

hi everyone. can i join in? i'm doing SW from home as well. With my 3 girls, work and hubby's shifts i don't have time to go to classes. i joined online for 3 months to help me get started and learn as much as i can about what i can and can not have. i have found these threads invaluable for the tips and support people share. I have been doing this 3 weeks and have lost 7lbs so far. I have 9lbs to go to get to my ideal weight. hope everyone las a lovely week :bighug:

1/2ln gain for me this week, :( although I have lost 1in from my waist, chest and hips :D

Well done to everyone that has lost, however small the losses are, they are better than a gain.

Welcome to all the newbies too, prob won't be around much this week as it's half term here, will try and pop in when I can. Hope everyone has a good week ;)

roxysue Could you maybe cheat slightly (yes I did say that shhh!) but could you maybe change you weigh in day to a Friday and at least if you have a binge over the weekend it gives you the rest of the week to get back on track. I know it is kinda cheating but at least you wouldn't feel disheartened every Monday morning and it means you will def keep on the straight and narrow for the rest of the week. Just a thought

BCP Congratulations - woo hoo great loss :D

Alycyn As long as it's a friendly Casper eh ;) I don't mind them either as long as they play nice.

orla126 Hi :welcome: from another newbie

Just off to update with my brekkie and lunch. Catch you all later :)

peppop I am considering changing my weigh in day, I decided on a Monday because i was hoping that it would encourage me to be good over the weekends and also it was the day I used to go to a slimming world group. I'll see how this week goes

HI guys, not too good this week for me - had a 3lb gain.
Im actually ok with it now and planning to get it GONE next week.
The crappy days are out of my system and plan to reclaim my marbles from the "to lose" jar!

Good luck with all the WIs, well done losers and gainers don't give in lets kick ass....:asskick:

Back