DOING SW FROM HOME???

1/2ln gain for me this week, :( although I have lost 1in from my waist, chest and hips :D

Well done to everyone that has lost, however small the losses are, they are better than a gain.

Welcome to all the newbies too, prob won't be around much this week as it's half term here, will try and pop in when I can. Hope everyone has a good week ;)
I'd way rather have the inch loss than the weight loss xx

HI guys, not too good this week for me - had a 3lb gain.
Im actually ok with it now and planning to get it GONE next week.
The crappy days are out of my system and plan to reclaim my marbles from the "to lose" jar!

Good luck with all the WIs, well done losers and gainers don't give in lets kick ass....:asskick:

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick: :D

roxysue Could you maybe cheat slightly (yes I did say that shhh!) but could you maybe change you weigh in day to a Friday and at least if you have a binge over the weekend it gives you the rest of the week to get back on track. I know it is kinda cheating but at least you wouldn't feel disheartened every Monday morning and it means you will def keep on the straight and narrow for the rest of the week. Just a thought

BCP Congratulations - woo hoo great loss :D

Alycyn As long as it's a friendly Casper eh ;) I don't mind them either as long as they play nice.

orla126 Hi :welcome: from another newbie

Just off to update with my brekkie and lunch. Catch you all later :)

Thanks sweetie... I am particularly pleased as my period is due and usually don't get such a good loss then :D

I need to measure myself too. Never done it before but when dieting in the past have had weeks when not lost anything on the scales but clothes felt a little looser.

Well done on losses this week xx

I never used 2 weigh myself but joined curves & they measure you on joining. Goin 2 give it a month then measure myself, well get OH 2 don't he tricky bits!!!

Hi guys, how many syns in macaroni mug shot?

Cheers :)

ForumRunner_20140224_215104.png

6.6lb loss today for my first week - yay! Did a dance around the room! Dh lost 5lb so I awarded myself slimmer of the week!! ;)

Wow, that's fabulous! Well done to both of you :553:

Amazing start xx

Morning everyone,
:wavey:
Does anyone know how many syns are in a milky way???
I had a sneaky one last night, my sugar level was starting to plummet and silly me for not bringing enough fruit to work. So rather than risk any more dizzy spells I listened to my body and opted for the smallest choccie they had in the shop it was a milky way or a freddo!!

Morning everyone,
:wavey:
Does anyone know how many syns are in a milky way???
I had a sneaky one last night, my sugar level was starting to plummet and silly me for not bringing enough fruit to work. So rather than risk any more dizzy spells I listened to my body and opted for the smallest choccie they had in the shop it was a milky way or a freddo!!

I know Freddos are 5 syns.
Milky Way
16g funsize - 3.5
26g snacksize - 6.0
48g standard - 11.0
52g twin bar - 12.0​

Copied this from another thread

Back