I know Freddos are 5 syns.
Milky Way
16g funsize - 3.5
26g snacksize - 6.0
48g standard - 11.0
52g twin bar - 12.0​

Copied this from another thread

Thats great thanks

I was wondering, do you guys all have the packs or do you just use the info from this site? Joining a group really isn't for me at the moment and I don't have a spare £60 to join online. The packs are on ebay but the prices are rediculous! Is it really necessary or can all the info be found on the tinterweb?

I was wondering, do you guys all have the packs or do you just use the info from this site? Joining a group really isn't for me at the moment and I don't have a spare £60 to join online. The packs are on ebay but the prices are rediculous! Is it really necessary or can all the info be found on the tinterweb?

I have an old book I refer to, but mostly use google if I'm not sure :)

Hi hun,
I've never paid a penny, been to a class or brought a book etc... I get all my information off the lovely people on here :) x

I have old books but all info on here from the lovely minimins family. Also as previously mentioned jst google syns in......... & it will lead u 2 the correct forum!!!

I joined online (don't tell anyone I wrote down the code from a women's magazine in a shop that I didn't buy ;) maybe Bella I think). That gave quite a discount so I paid less than £40 but to be honest now that I have been on here I wouldn't bother. People here are really knowledgeable and very supportive so I don't think you need to waste the money. I actually don't find the official sw site particularly easy to use and there is no forum on there for support or anything. I like the recipes though but am sure if you googled or came on here you would get as many recipes. Good luck with your start!

I second the magazine recommendation. I was really sceptical as usually those sorts of mags are just jam packed with adverts but actually I was really surprised how many great recipes were in there. Gives you other ideas and I enjoy the success stories too!

Have a look in your local library for some SW recipe books, I found 3 at mine. U can just copy what recipes u think u would like amd go from there

Its only beef just cut any fat off once cooked id assume free. Dont quote me but lamb is free and that very fatty.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi doing this at home also as the nearest slimming world class is a 30 mile round trip i am just starting sw as i am changing from ww to see if i can shift the last 11 pound and get back to my target weight any help would be great

hi doing this at home also as the nearest slimming world class is a 30 mile round trip i am just starting sw as i am changing from ww to see if i can shift the last 11 pound and get back to my target weight any help would be great

Hi janiemac....

You will get loads of help on here... my first advice is to start a dairy and read other peoples diaries.... great way to make new friends and get support xx

A lot of people put links to their diaries in their signatures

good luck

Back