DOING SW FROM HOME???

ta very much the thing id most like to know is how many syns i should have as there is plenty info on all the rest but none on this does the syn amount you aren allowed vary depending the amount of weight you need to lose cheers

ta very much the thing id most like to know is how many syns i should have as there is plenty info on all the rest but none on this does the syn amount you aren allowed vary depending the amount of weight you need to lose cheers

the syns don't vary according to your weight like the weight watchers points.... although I believe me get up to 20.... it's the same for all women 5 - 15

hi doing this at home also as the nearest slimming world class is a 30 mile round trip i am just starting sw as i am changing from ww to see if i can shift the last 11 pound and get back to my target weight any help would be great

Hi Janiemac! I started on Saturday and have found the support here great. As already mentioned, start a diary- I found putting my thoughts, feelings and determination down in black and white very cathartic. The inspiration i have got from other diaries is invaluable and far more helpful than any SW groups I have attended in the past.
All the very best of luck with your weight loss :) xx

I dug out my old copies of the SW Magazine last night. forgot how good they are! Will pop into tesco to buy latest one this afternoon.

And when you are reading the diaries..... don't forget to say hello :D

I was wondering, do you guys all have the packs or do you just use the info from this site? Joining a group really isn't for me at the moment and I don't have a spare £60 to join online. The packs are on ebay but the prices are rediculous! Is it really necessary or can all the info be found on the tinterweb?

i joined online as i'm new to SW but i have found these threads just as useful

Hi all jst checking in 4 the day. Will nd 2 get online as can't c the signatures on iPad so can't go 2 folks diaries.

Gd day so far, busy at work. Got a lot 2 prepare 4 some meetings 2moro. Additional roles 2 my workload. All gd as goes so quick :)

Hope u r all having a wonderful day x

Hi all jst checking in 4 the day. Will nd 2 get online as can't c the signatures on iPad so can't go 2 folks diaries. Gd day so far, busy at work. Got a lot 2 prepare 4 some meetings 2moro. Additional roles 2 my workload. All gd as goes so quick :) Hope u r all having a wonderful day x

If you go into the settings tab in the app you can change it so you can view signatures :)

I dug out my old copies of the SW Magazine last night. forgot how good they are! Will pop into tesco to buy latest one this afternoon.

Hi Clare and welcome... I subscribe to SW magazine (through iSuscribe I think). Not only is it much cheaper that way but you don't have to remember to buy it cos it wings its way to you - at no extra cost! I highly recommend their service... :talk017:

If you go into the settings tab in the app you can change it so you can view signatures :)

Hi Pippa

Currently on computer but tried that in setting and it only adds my own sig - sent from Ipad to the post!! Just need to dig out the laptop!!!

Allie

Hmmm...

On my phone it's settings, forum reading options, show signatures... I'd have thought it would be the same :(

My phone doesnt show signatures either. Ive just tried what you said Pippa but i dont have forum reading options..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back