DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hmmm... On my phone it's settings, forum reading options, show signatures... I'd have thought it would be the same :(
This worked on my iPhone thanks :)

Can't get on iPad or Samsung :-( Will look get the laptop out :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG got these Hoppers Flying Saucers from Morrisons the other day, they r wee sponge things & only 22cals per 1. I have jst dunked them in hot milk - wow! They come in chocolate & vanilla. Only 50p a pack & must b at least 20 in a pack!!!

OMG got these Hoppers Flying Saucers from Morrisons the other day, they r wee sponge things & only 22cals per 1. I have jst dunked them in hot milk - wow! They come in chocolate & vanilla. Only 50p a pack & must b at least 20 in a pack!!!

They sound delicious :) what does the packet look like, never heard of them?

They sound delicious :) what does the packet look like, never heard of them?

Will post a pic when I get home, can't find 1 online!

HOOPERS FLYING SAUCERS

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1393525250.721229.jpg

Oooh. Popping to morrisons tomorrow. Got to make sure i dont eat whole pack tho. I did that with mikados ended up eating 32 syns at once!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Poor student here, can't afford to attend group every week so doing it from home! Following extra easy days, going swell thus far fingers crossed we shall see some results on the scales next wednesday!

Poor student here, can't afford to attend group every week so doing it from home! Following extra easy days, going swell thus far fingers crossed we shall see some results on the scales next wednesday!

Welcome and good luck x

Alycyn sorry to be a pain but how many syns are they again?

They r 22cals so 1 syn each. Vanilla lovely dunked in hot milk :)

Hi all. Doing it from home as I've tried the group before and found it clique-y and very americanised. So I'm going it alone. Got a huge amount to lose but the first step is to get started. Wish me luck.

Back