DOING SW FROM HOME???

Early WI this morn instead 2moro as going away str8 aft work. 2lbs lost :) that's me got my half stone, to me long enuf!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Nicola.
Wishing you a very warm welcome - I think you'll find you've come to the right place, this thread is brilliant for support and advice.
You've taken the first step, now one step at a time... :talk017:

do you think having 2 grapefruit will actually shift the weight ? i am keen to find out as i quite like grapefruit or is it just a ploy to stop the choc craving cheers

I'm wondering if I've been eating enough as it's been really stressful this week at work and home and I haven't always had my HEXB or many syns 1 day I only had 1 and other days 4 also I haven't drunk very much water this week and I've done no exercise this week either?? Hmm will drink lots today and tomorrow and do a bit of my stepper when I get home too, fingers crossed, would be happy with 1lb or even a sts :((((

Hi all. Doing it from home as I've tried the group before and found it clique-y and very americanised. So I'm going it alone. Got a huge amount to lose but the first step is to get started. Wish me luck.

Hi honey.... nice to have you on board xx

Best advice I can give is start a diary on here and read other peoples and make some buddies to give you support xx

good luck xx

I'm wondering if I've been eating enough as it's been really stressful this week at work and home and I haven't always had my HEXB or many syns 1 day I only had 1 and other days 4 also I haven't drunk very much water this week and I've done no exercise this week either?? Hmm will drink lots today and tomorrow and do a bit of my stepper when I get home too, fingers crossed, would be happy with 1lb or even a sts :((((

Sounds like a good plan :) it is tough when you have been so good but you are very likely to see the reward for your hard work next week even if the scales are not kind this week

Reading through the SW threads on minimins has been so inspirational and the support from other members is amazing. I've tried SW online, but really missed having the group support. I'm going to start on the plan on Monday and am looking forward to sharing my journey with everyone on here. :)(There aren't any SW in New Zealand unfortunately!).

H xx

Went to the pub with hubby and opted for slow roasted shoulder of lamb, carrot swede and potato mash, red cabbage and a tomato jus. Hopefully this wasn't too bad syn wise cause fancy some chocolate.

Hi,where will I find these...sweets,biscuits etc?? Thanks :)

Hi I jst found them in a basket stuck on an aisle. If I remember it was in the pasta 1 or something!!!!

Morning all. I am a bit sore this morn as I was doing a sponsored walk up Tinto Hill which was good but cold muddy & wet. According to app burned 1600cals which were soon spent on pie & cider. Sore today tho but all for a good cause :)

Hiya everyone a 1lb loss for me this week, happy for that. Bought myself an exercise bike today so hopefully with being able to do more exercise it might speed up weight loss, or lose some inches, would be happy with either!! I had some blood pressure problems so had been avoiding exercise but am on medication now so no more excuses!!! Good luck everyone for this week hope we all lose something :)x

Went to the pub with hubby and opted for slow roasted shoulder of lamb, carrot swede and potato mash, red cabbage and a tomato jus. Hopefully this wasn't too bad syn wise cause fancy some chocolate.

Omg that sounds so delish I love lamb but never buy as so expensive and I'm not very confident cooking it either! Hope you enjoyed!

Morning all. I am a bit sore this morn as I was doing a sponsored walk up Tinto Hill which was good but cold muddy & wet. According to app burned 1600cals which were soon spent on pie & cider. Sore today tho but all for a good cause :)

Well done you I'm sure all that walking earned you enough syns to cover pie and cider!!

Back