DOING SW FROM HOME???

Reading through the SW threads on minimins has been so inspirational and the support from other members is amazing. I've tried SW online, but really missed having the group support. I'm going to start on the plan on Monday and am looking forward to sharing my journey with everyone on here. :)(There aren't any SW in New Zealand unfortunately!).

H xx

Good luck with slimming world heatherenzed :)

Omg that sounds so delish I love lamb but never buy as so expensive and I'm not very confident cooking it either! Hope you enjoyed!

It was lush. I also never cook it i usually get my dad to buy a leg of lamb then he has to invite us round as mom dont eat it and its too much for one!

First week done, 2lbs lost. Was hoping for a better first week loss but I want to lose 2lb a week so I'm bang on target! :)

Reading through the SW threads on minimins has been so inspirational and the support from other members is amazing. I've tried SW online, but really missed having the group support. I'm going to start on the plan on Monday and am looking forward to sharing my journey with everyone on here. :)(There aren't any SW in New Zealand unfortunately!).

H xx[/QUOTE

good luck on your journey :)

Great weight losses everyone. The slow cooked lamb sounds lovely. I only get to eat it if we go out cos OH doesn't like it (although he loves kebabs so it makes no sense :rolleyes:) and it's too much to cook for one. Sounds tasty

Great weight losses everyone. The slow cooked lamb sounds lovely. I only get to eat it if we go out cos OH doesn't like it (although he loves kebabs so it makes no sense :rolleyes:) and it's too much to cook for one. Sounds tasty

Cook and freeze! I live on my own so always do the Cook and freeze (got a chilli cooking at the moment). Means I always have a freezer full of ready meals :)

Morning all. I am a bit sore this morn as I was doing a sponsored walk up Tinto Hill which was good but cold muddy & wet. According to app burned 1600cals which were soon spent on pie & cider. Sore today tho but all for a good cause :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done, that sounds fantastic! The cold and the mud must have gained you some generous sponsorship! (Mmm... Pie...)

Hi everyone, I guess like you lovely peeps for various reasons I'm doing SW at home rather than in group. I will get round to reading all of this thread but wow that's a lot of pages! I used to attend group until about 3 weeks ago (lost approx a stone ish snce joining) but I struggled due to only being able to get to group every other week or weighing at a different place and it just messed with my head so decided to go it alone...until I found you guys :0) Yay! I've started a little diary thingy feels so much easier to type out my thoughts and feelings about my diet than to discuss my week in group. I'm not the best at sticking to diets and not always easy with a bf who loves curves but I'm not making excuses I've set a small goal to start with and will take each week as it comes I'm in no hurry and have no intention of letting it take over my life, plus I love the SW recipes so am happy to replace my normal ping meals with some yummy sw food for ever.

Last week I weighed myself on my homescales at 11st 8.2lbs this week I'm 11st 4.6lbs that's the best loss I've had since the first week of the year so I'm chuffed. So onwards and upwards yet downwards :0)

Any hooo just wanted to say hi and I hope you're all doing well :0)

3lb loss for me this week.....

Well done everyone else on your losses and welcome to newbies :)

Hi everyone, I guess like you lovely peeps for various reasons I'm doing SW at home rather than in group. I will get round to reading all of this thread but wow that's a lot of pages! I used to attend group until about 3 weeks ago (lost approx a stone ish snce joining) but I struggled due to only being able to get to group every other week or weighing at a different place and it just messed with my head so decided to go it alone...until I found you guys :0) Yay! I've started a little diary thingy feels so much easier to type out my thoughts and feelings about my diet than to discuss my week in group. I'm not the best at sticking to diets and not always easy with a bf who loves curves but I'm not making excuses I've set a small goal to start with and will take each week as it comes I'm in no hurry and have no intention of letting it take over my life, plus I love the SW recipes so am happy to replace my normal ping meals with some yummy sw food for ever.

Last week I weighed myself on my homescales at 11st 8.2lbs this week I'm 11st 4.6lbs that's the best loss I've had since the first week of the year so I'm chuffed. So onwards and upwards yet downwards :0)

Welcome aboard honey xx

Oh god another disastrous day today, why do people always buy cakes when I'm on a diet!!! Yes I know I don't have to eat them but try telling my hand and mouth that lol ;)

Fantastic loss - well done you! I'll be thrilled if I achieve that amount after my first week. Here's hoping....;)

H xx

Morning all. Had a crappy day yest. Had a wee fall out with the OH & just ate crap. Not sure of the syns but close to 50 or more so that & the syns I had on Sunday nearly count 4 all 105 weekly syns in 2days. Jst nd 2 try & b extra careful 4 rest wk!!

Back 2 curves 2nite 2 try cut the damage, still a little sore from hill climb okay tho!!

Hope ev1 has a gd day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back