DOING SW FROM HOME???

Morning all. Had a crappy day yest. Had a wee fall out with the OH & just ate crap. Not sure of the syns but close to 50 or more so that & the syns I had on Sunday nearly count 4 all 105 weekly syns in 2days. Jst nd 2 try & b extra careful 4 rest wk!!

Back 2 curves 2nite 2 try cut the damage, still a little sore from hill climb okay tho!!

Hope ev1 has a gd day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hugs ...... you can only do your best hun xx

well 4 pancakes....could have been worse!!!:rolleyes:

I had a few pancakes too but we had savoury ones for dinner and then a couple of sweet for dessert :rolleyes:

At least I won't be having them again for another year lol!

Last edited:
Day 2 of c25k done. Was glad of a day off in between as legs were sore yesterday but fine this morning.....sore now though!!! Seemed to go better today although that might be because i knew what to expect. Really hungry now.....any suggestions on good food to eat after exercising?

Way to go hun... best food to eat... someone else's.... much cheaper :rotflmao:

i am fairly new here (3rd week) and wondered if someone could help with what I am sure is a really stupid question. Last night I made SW macaroni cheese using half a tub of low low cheese spread (HEX)....there was a bit too much and had the rest for my lunch today...how do I count the HEX???

Also taking my son out for a thai meal tonight for his birthday any good suggestions of good things to eat (I love red curry but all that coconut???)

sorry if this has been asked/answered before, still trying to get into the swing of things! x:thankyou:

this exel spreadsheet is amazing
thanks [
QUOTE=Pickled Tink;7119152]Hey Gareth and :welcome:.. You'll find loads of support on here, and plenty of recipes too. I can also recommend the excel spreadsheet for keeping a record - it's great to keep you going when you don't lose as much as you hoped, especially if you can see the inches coming off..
Here's a link:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/305078-excel-slimming-world-record-version-2-a.html

Good luck on your journey :)[/QUOTE]

this exel spreadsheet is amazing
thanks [
QUOTE=Pickled Tink;7119152]Hey Gareth and :welcome:.. You'll find loads of support on here, and plenty of recipes too. I can also recommend the excel spreadsheet for keeping a record - it's great to keep you going when you don't lose as much as you hoped, especially if you can see the inches coming off..
Here's a link:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/305078-excel-slimming-world-record-version-2-a.html

Good luck on your journey :)
[/QUOTE]

It's great isn't it..? My loss last week wasn't big weight wise but I think that's because I've started a program of exercise. It really helped when I saw how many inches were gone, it spurred me on to keep on keeping on - both SW and the exercise :-D

Got beef in red wine cooking in the oven....smells delish but making me very hungry and wont be ready for an hour. Must resist.

Thanks little miss. You've had fab losses and hope I will too x

I'm sure you will.
Have you got a food diary on here? I've got one and it is great for extra motivation :) x

I haven't yet but I will start one now I think. Hopefully it will keep me on track and if I'm making a mess somebody will point it out lol x

I haven't yet but I will start one now I think. Hopefully it will keep me on track and if I'm making a mess somebody will point it out lol x

Hi babyace..... nice to have you on board x

Back